Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-08, 12:39 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Red=Big $$$$$.

This is our first winter on the mountain and I think we’re going to enjoy the peace of not having to tag along behind two read heads window shopping in Panama City or where ever they chose to go. We have a good supply of propane and fire wood to get us through the colder months. Right now the weather is good, not too cold, some where in the 50tes When it gets down in the 30tes, we’ll put on our slippers, settle down in our recliners and sip hot tea, reading a novel or watching a movie. But right now the girls won't be still long enough to fix a glass of tang now that their Alma Mater beat the Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl. Dang that game cost me and Elmer allot of dollars, plus they won a four day trip to Myrtle Beach “ Carte Blanche” and boy is that going to leave a mark. I don’t know if it was the win over the Sooners or the money they won from us that got them so hyper. It’s gonna be outrageously ridiculous to see how much money those two wild red heads are gonna spend in four days….I made the bet with Red and I will stand by it. Now Elmer, he is not one for taking a loss with out putting up a fuss. Poor Becky! That danged Elmer is so up-set at himself for making those bets. He’s got the money, he just doesn’t like loosing. He Hasn’t said too much to me about our bet. He gave me 5 to 1 that the Sooners would win. Looks like he is gonna have to pay all the cost. I might let him off the hook, we’ll see. I learned along time ago that you don’t get up set at these two red heads cause if you do and they know it, they will drive you nuts and laugh as they do it to you. Elmer knew what Lil Red was all about before he married Becky, after all they are “Twins” Ah well, what’s a few dollars? they’re gonna get it any way. Just ranting. Carp
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-08, 04:26 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

god all mighty carpy ya think you could just use a bit bigger letters?? hell i aint blind but i need a telescope just to read that crap..

zooker
Old 01-06-08, 05:44 PM   #3
CarpMan

[SIZE=1]HeyZooker! Have a nice day, you grouchy ole fart. Carpy
Old 01-06-08, 07:05 PM   #4
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander

What are you talking about?

-Lunk-
Old 01-07-08, 11:23 PM   #5
3dkicker

This is our first winter on the mountain and I think we’re going to enjoy the peace of not having to tag along behind two read heads window shopping in Panama City or where ever they chose to go. We have a good supply of propane and fire wood to get us through the colder months. Right now the weather is good, not too cold, some where in the 50tes When it gets down in the 30tes, we’ll put on our slippers, settle down in our recliners and sip hot tea, reading a novel or watching a movie. But right now the girls won't be still long enough to fix a glass of tang now that their Alma Mater beat the Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl. Dang that game cost me and Elmer allot of dollars, plus they won a four day trip to Myrtle Beach “ Carte Blanche” and boy is that going to leave a mark. I don’t know if it was the win over the Sooners or the money they won from us that got them so hyper. It’s gonna be outrageously ridiculous to see how much money those two wild red heads are gonna spend in four days….I made the bet with Red and I will stand by it. Now Elmer, he is not one for taking a loss with out putting up a fuss. Poor Becky! That danged Elmer is so up-set at himself for making those bets. He’s got the money, he just doesn’t like loosing. He Hasn’t said too much to me about our bet. He gave me 5 to 1 that the Sooners would win. Looks like he is gonna have to pay all the cost. I might let him off the hook, we’ll see. I learned along time ago that you don’t get up set at these two red heads cause if you do and they know it, they will drive you nuts and laugh as they do it to you. Elmer knew what Lil Red was all about before he married Becky, after all they are “Twins” Ah well, what’s a few dollars? they’re gonna get it any way. Just ranting. Carp

LL - You'll figure it out one day.......
Old 01-08-08, 07:36 AM   #6
JB

Default first the hair, now the eyes going bad zookie?

here ya go, get some new specs ya bat!

JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-08, 09:11 AM   #7
CarpMan

JB, You and 3d take a load of this, cause you're full of it. Have fun guys. LOL Carp
Old 01-08-08, 06:33 PM   #8
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Hmm... Is this thread even about ANYTHING???

BB
Old 01-08-08, 06:34 PM   #9
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Really, is it?

BB
Old 01-10-08, 08:04 PM   #10
3dkicker

Only something really close to Zooker's heart.......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	redhead%20glamour.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1911  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.