Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-09, 09:44 PM   #1
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Wink Cheap Lure Knocker

so my friend and i went fishin today (big suprise,,,,, yeah swimbaitkid)and he got stuck so he cut his line and i got a weight and he rolled the weight down and knocked it off.... so it worked but it got me to thinkin the next time he got stuck i did this:

i took a piece of line doubled it over and stuck it through the weight with a loop at the top that was a couple inches.... then at the bottom i tied a knot that wouldnt let the weight slide down... so when you got stuck you could slip the loop over the bottom of your rod, around your reel, up the rest of the rod and drop it down the line.... then just raise the tip and tighten the line up (just like a normal lure knoecker) to make the weight go down and boom... it knocked the hook off..... went 6 for 6 today

hope you guys can understand this.... ill try to take a pic tommorrow

p.s. use a big weight and this is better for pond fishin.... you can make it in 10 seconds............ if you are in a boat you probably have a normal one

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.