Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-12, 11:46 PM   #1
WillCFish
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default What kind of forearm/foregrip do you like?

There are many types of forearms on shotguns these days. What is your favorite? Traditional, Tactical Firearm style?
Does it depend on the shotgun?
Choat Composite Black?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuXAvGj3rl8
WillCFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-12, 10:20 AM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

personally i like the old fashioned WOOD on all my shotguns and rifles. guess that is because that's what is on mine, hahaha. one thing i DON'T like is the all camo look. i have serious doubts if the wildlife can actually SEE whether oyu have wood, all black or camo on oyur gun. now i DO think the synthetic stuff is good. less upkeep and the flat black ..... i can see where that would help with sun glare.

hahaha, now this is something else i find funny. i have seen some relatives, won't mention them by name, who go all out for hunting. ok, oyu have this REALLY nice 4 ft by 8 ft shooting house. fine, i understand that and agree with it. it's all painted up in camo to blend in witht he sourroundings, very well done. but then the person, puts on FULL CAMO, sprays themselves with non oder spray...TO SIT INSIDE?!!? what the crap? can the deer SEE oyu in there with that little slit oyu cut out for shooting? and can they actuallly SMELL oyu inside there? now it's been years since i have hunted, which i did from a tree stand or by stalking the ground. so i did the camo and doe scent and so forth.

but to sit in a NICE chair, with a HEATER, INSIDE a little cabin on stilts......AND STILL WEAR ALL THAT AND SMELL LIKE THAT? COM'ON MANNNNNN....HAHAHAHA!!

JSUT MY 2CENTS WORTH...OR WORTHLESSNESS. hahahaha!! happy hunting folks.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.