Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-05, 07:36 PM   #1
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Can I ask a favor of you guys?

If it doesn't make any difference to yall, could you go to www.outbackbowl.com/ and vote for Alabama in the little "who do you want to see in the outback bowl" poll?

I don't know if it makes a difference or not to those who decide these things, but you guys all know me and should know that I'd really, really like an excuse to go to Tampa this New Years - and not just to see a football game....if we don't go there its probably Dallas which would be fine in September, but not a place I'd like to visit in January.

So please, help WTL get to Florida...cause more than the bowl game I just want another excuse to take the boat south.....
Old 11-28-05, 07:49 PM   #2
Christopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Depends on who's on the list. But I got some bama fans that I can run it by.

Chris
Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 07:50 PM   #3
Christopherkeene9

It's between Iowa and S. Carolina right now. Sorry WTL I had to vote for Ohio State. Go Buckeyes.

Chris
Old 11-28-05, 08:05 PM   #4
WTL

I AM TRYING TO GO FISHING IN FLORIDA. GOT IT? And you vote for 1 SEC and one Big10 team, so you can vote for both OSU and Bama.

Not that it matters, OSU is going to a bigger bowl, maybe BCS. But for me, I just want to go to Tampa cause I know I can get a room, I know I can get several people to carpool - it will save a lot of money vs going to Dallas - and its warmer in Florida than Dallas.

South Carolina doesn't deserve the outback bowl. They went 7-4 and we killed them in their own stadium. They deserve the music city in Nashville or the Independence. Come on guys, help me out here. Its for a good cause, fishing in Florida - thats a good cause, right?
Old 11-28-05, 08:19 PM   #5
pig n jig

WTL, when you become 35 years old run for President. If I am still alive you have got my vote. I went to Auburn college , Alabama not NY.I will vote for ya .P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 08:51 PM   #6
Christopherkeene9

Yeah but you gotta go saltwater fishing while your here then. Maybe I'll vote for bama. Most likely. Actually I will.

Chris
Old 11-28-05, 09:00 PM   #7
pig n jig

WTL, You give that old reel any more thought on getting it fixed ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 09:11 PM   #8
scrap
BassFishin.Com Active Member

wtl, ya got my vote, good luck.
scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 09:50 PM   #9
KH.

well, i am not bama fan. usc is my calling. my whole family lived there then came hers so i got them. you have my vote though, there a good team, they deserve to be in it, even though that decides if they go or not
Old 11-28-05, 11:46 PM   #10
WTL

PnJ, I actually opened the reel up myself and found out that the problem was nothing other than having the grease in there harden up to the point where the push button wasn't acting properly. After cleaning and lubing it it works perfectly, casts a country mile - gonna actually package it up and give it back to my Dad on Christmas - he loves those old Garcia reels and can use it more than I can - but I'm gonna put it on an old Lews Speed Stick and get that Paw Paw topwater and just rig it up perfectly for him.

Thanks everybody who has voted so far - maybe it means nothing to them but then again, every little bit helps. I'm really, really seriously hoping for Tampa for so many reasons.

And if elected President, I pledge to eliminate social security, minimum wage and the income tax. Yall can be sure I will keep my promise.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.