Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-12, 10:17 PM   #1
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I know some of you are down and bummed out

But I gotta say it:

HOW 'BOUT THEM FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIES!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-12, 10:18 PM   #2
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I figured the Aggs would have a tough year in the SEC but I didn't know how good Johnny Football was!
Old 11-10-12, 10:43 PM   #3
bcklash

I bet Bama is overdosing on frozen REESES CUPS. 2 weeks in a row that the TIDE had their arses handed to them. They found a way to win last week.
Old 11-11-12, 12:26 AM   #4
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I was rootin' for A&M all afternoon. Like I said in another post nothing against Alabama, but I needed/wanted them to lose so K-State could go ahead and move on up from #2 to 1
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-12, 12:45 AM   #5
WTL

A&M deserved to win. Bama can't overcome losing the turnover battle like that against good teams. There was an opportunity to steal this game, but even had Bama won, it would have been backdoor.

I hope for the future schedules yall don't end up always following LSU, thats a tough spot. When auburn improves, that will make the november schedule even worse.
Old 11-11-12, 12:52 AM   #6
Rebbasser

Billy, I think playing y'all when we did really helped us. Your game with lsu was one of those brutal, hard fought games that take a lot out of a team. I'm glad we don't have to go back to your backyard for a while.
Old 11-11-12, 12:10 PM   #7
keithdog

I sure didn't see that comming, but it is what it is. I don't care who you are or how strong you are, any football team can fall on any given day. It will move my Irish further up the ladder by a step, but I still think Bama is probably the best team overall. But a loss is a loss. We could end up with 3 undefeated teams at years end. Someone is not going to be happy after the Bowls are all over with and a Champion is chosen.
Old 11-11-12, 12:27 PM   #8
bassboogieman

I got no dog in this hunt and I won't kick a man when he's down.

I won't..............

I won't.......

Awwww crap...

I almost did.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-12, 09:37 PM   #9
MO_CPA
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Has anyone heard from BAMA? Should we be sending someone to check on him after that loss?
Old 11-11-12, 09:39 PM   #10
WTL

People down here are still optimistic that we get a chance at the Championship. Should 2 of the 3 undefeateds lose, we might be the 1st one loss team off the mat.

Right now, if Bama cant win it, I hope K-State does. Class program and coach..
Old 11-12-12, 01:12 AM   #11
bamabassman

hey fellas..i am A-OK. rebb texted me as well as a few others during and after the game. i said it in the BEGINING of theyear that i had concerns now didn't i? now i am gonna say this and i MEAN it. A&M deserved to win jsut like billy said. they had a GREAT gameplan. and followed up with what LSU was trying to do. and yeah, after such a tough game against lsu bama was pretty worn down, BUT that is still no excuse. a&m played and OUTSTANDING game. JOHNNY FOOTBALL is in MY OPION THE best college football player in the country. HANDS DOWN he beat bama on his own. that KID (TRUE FRESHMAN if i am right) is unreal.

and like billy said, bama STILL has a chance to go to the big show. stranger things have happened. IF notre dame loses to USC. and IF oregon loses to USC AND oregon state OR JSUT ONE OF THOSE TEAMS, it OCULD put bama back to #2. we are #4 right now. so....never know.

hahaha, i am the BIGGEST bama fan besides billy on here. but i am ok guys and gals. we lost to a great team. a&m is now playing very good and they are only gonna get better. billy is right, the west side of the SEC is going to be like WW3 IN THE COMING YEARS. LSU, A&M, BAMA, MISS STATE...man it's gonna be interesting. and auburn WILL bounch back. 1 bad year after a NC and following with a bowl game, oyu can't believe that they wil stay in the bottom of the poll.

and on the east side, georgia, florida, south carolina, tenn.....man NO ONE can say the SEC is a weak confrence. NO ONE.

but i am ok. sad ...yes. but still PROUD OF MY TEAM and will always say............ROLL TIDE!!!
Old 11-12-12, 10:01 AM   #12
USMCbassman

I will say if K-State doesn't start making better showing then Baylor or Texas is gonna upset them. Their past 2 games haven't been as aggressive as they started out. Maybe it's some sort of tactic Coach Snyder has up his sleeve to "preserve" the team. Usually you'll see their #2 QB come in late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. Against OSU he came in with only minutes left in the 4th and didn't come in at all against TCU. That tells me that they're not playing like they should be, plus they just haven't been putting the points up like were.

I have faith in K-State and believe they will continue to drive on, like said above every dog has its day though.

There is no doubt the SEC is a tough conference, very tough.
Old 11-18-12, 01:09 AM   #13
WTL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-12, 01:26 AM   #14
Bassboss

ROLL TIDE!!! Oregon and K state BOTH fall tonight! And K state to an unranked team! Gonna be interesting here for sure folks! But who knows, the way things are going now.. it could be Colorado and Savanna State could wind up in the Title Game for all me know!
Old 11-18-12, 09:16 AM   #15
woody

The only thing the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame need to be thinking about right now is winning their next game against the Trojans of USC!

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 11:08 AM   #16
bamabassman

<<<<staying uterly silent............NOT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

LOOK OUT KEITHDAWG.......WWWWEEEEE'RRRRRRREEEEEE BBBBAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!
Old 11-18-12, 12:12 PM   #17
USMCbassman

No doubt Bama is back in it after two horrible games yesterday! K-State got freaking annihilated, LMAO. Yep, I'm a huge K-State fan and I'm not sure what to think now!
Old 11-18-12, 12:25 PM   #18
aikenyounggun

Its almost like last week didn't happen, A&M won, but Alabama is right back in it. And maybe georgia will beat bama in the SEC championship and go to the National Championship game.

And Baylor is a lot better than there record shows, they have had some tough games this year and a lot of experience from last year. Still surprising.

And does this means Clemson has the best offense in the country?? After Stanford kept Oregon to 14. What an accomplishment and an amazing game.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.