Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-07, 06:38 PM   #1
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Anglers of 2006

I think Cranky deserves the most improved angler title.He has came a long way from not being able to catch a cold while out fishing to winning a Tournament here.Great job Doc.

I think Lizardsrule should get angler of the year, he posted some real Monsters last year. I can still remember his days of fireline,spinning gear & black weightless lizards.I think I voted you most improved angler for a few years in a row before this year ?

I think JB should get most colorful angler. Jack, you constantly keep me laughing.

Most dedicated product angler should go to DodgeGuy, for the endless Pflueger promotions every where he goes.

Most valuable angler goes to Rebbasser. He is a very knowledgable person and a great asset to this site. He always takes time to answer, or find answers for everyone.Reb, I am grateful for the chance to learn so many things from you over the years here, I have a whole lot more to learn yet.

Most ugly angler goes to my friend Zooker. Hey, I had to fit you in there somewhere and it wouldn't look right if I voted for myself.

Those are my 2006 picks. It was very difficult to chose from all of the members here, sorry I didn't get all of you in there, I am glad your here for me to learn from you guys.Flippin4it, good to see you posting again.

Last edited by pig n jig; 01-16-07 at 07:40 PM.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07, 06:42 PM   #2
ToPwAt'R GuY
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Congratulations guys.lol
ToPwAt'R GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07, 07:25 PM   #3
Rodman_Rob

can I get the most skunked angler of the year award? I don't ever remember going home so many times without catching fish. course when you fish 3-5 times a week, your bound to get skunked.
Old 01-16-07, 07:33 PM   #4
crankybait

Haha thanks a bunch. What can I say, spendin' like a year here had to pay off I'm really grateful to all of you here, for all of the help (and laughs... cough cough JB) you have provided me with. Wouldn''t have been here without you guys, my online family
Old 01-16-07, 07:44 PM   #5
skeeter944

yeah,cranky has improved so much! congrats dude!
skeeter944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07, 09:16 PM   #6
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Thanks for the kind words, PnJ!

I agree with your other choices but need to add Flyrod to the colorful category along with JB and Jack .
Old 01-17-07, 01:51 PM   #7
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I 'll have to say ZOOKER, because I am sure he probably goes out and fishes as much as anyone..proofs in the pictures.
also kudos to lizards for adapting to fla waters and fishing alot too.
cranky is def. most improved and easiest subject to photoshop, and is a good sport about it.
I'd say captmike probably is my 2nd choice as who fishes ALOT..
I go out 4-5 times a week, but as we know, theres a HUGE dif. between fishing big lakes verses the resovouirs and cattle ponds that I hit..
When you think you're good on these ponds and such, its a major reality check when you get that boat and fish some big bodies of water..
Other notables that really hit bigger bodies of water that come to mind is rebasser, flyrod, betyoursweetbass, basstxlady, deacon and esp PNJ!
Many others too that fish alot, but arent quiet as frequent about posting..
The shared knowledge about tackle and techniques on this forum is unbelievable....I've been doing it for a long time, but what interests me is that we are from all over the USA, and many are we have to adapt to the areas weather...the heat for you guys in the south, and the shorter seasons for guys up north like robzilla..
Kudos to all and a job well done...
and a special thanks to Kevin for taking the time to run this site, I know he fishes alot too (the mystery man among us rofl)
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-07, 05:40 PM   #8
bassintxlady
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

each in their own domain and ways.....i say all of you are super duper anglers....as for bet and myself....well we never say never....we fish in 110 degree heat....as well as -15 degree wind chill....we're addicts what else can i say about us.....but without any of you...the world would be just a planet of gloom and boredom.....i say your all winners of a sort....congrats to each and everyone of you.....

now shut up and go fishing!!!!!!!!.......kiss kiss......

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.