Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-05, 09:01 PM   #51
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by River stumps
You will be if you just keep your nose to the grind. Stay in School and learn all you can. Make education your first priorty. I'm a father of three School Teachers (Three Girls) When they were younger in their teens, I would take them fishing. We would get up early and go to the lake or river, and we would have a nice time on the water. They are much older today and they stll like for me to take them fishing. Once in a great while, one of the girls will ask me to take her fishing. And I will, she dosen't care too much for bass fishing so we go brim or crappie fishing. I think she just want's to be alone with me to remenise about the good old days when we would fish. I'm so glad I got them into the sport of fishing when they were young. But now I go with another friend who is about my age. He is a good fisherman. We went out the other day and caught some nice hawgs. Caught them on culprits and Tikis. Well young man it's been a pleasure chatting with you. If ever I can help you, just give ma a buzz. Happy fishing to you.
man do sound like grandfather,always talking about how he took my dad fishing all the time.i always seem to be fishing by myself om a 12 foot jon boat with a two hp motor. i have seriosly bass fishhing since this summer and everyday i get better and better. my dad will fish sometimes but he doesnt give me advice.its hard to fish with that jon boat and a tight budget since i get no allowance but it will get the job done
Old 08-28-05, 09:23 PM   #52
River stumps
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Some of todays best fisherman started out with a jon boat just like you. Bass fishing is something that's takes alot of your time. Do you have a trollong motor on your jon boat? Do you have a life jacket? At your age, you must always wear a life jacket. Do you have lots of tackle? What kind of rods and reels do you have. Do you fish ponds or rivers? Let me know, and I will help you with some advise as to what you can get started with.
River stumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-05, 10:25 PM   #53
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

i sent you a private message river at first youll think its my life story about how long it is
Old 08-30-05, 04:49 PM   #54
Brad_Coovert
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh51501
Dang 99 Cents I Need A Bps Mine Were Three Bucks But They Last For Ever And They Stand Straight When On The Bottom
Try eBay for Strike King 3X baits. There are usually tons of them on there. The super stretchy plastics have not caught on and many times you can get them on clearance or as I said, eBay.

Brad
Brad_Coovert is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.