Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-12, 05:25 PM   #1
TheNextMikeIke
BassFishin.Com Member

Thanks for the responses guys.

As far as the Hawg Hunters go....they fish the big stuff and again the whole thing im looking for is a club that fishes stuff that I dont have to drive 2+ hours to get to. I know the lakes that I listed all have horse power restriction but thats what im looking for, If I wanted to be running a big bass boat with a 250hp motor on the back Id just fish the BFL or something. Im looking to start a club for guys with smaller boats that still want to fish semi-competitively. In the end there is no club in the area currently offering what Im looking for and im sure im not the only one who owns a 14 foot boat and wants to fish competitively a couple times a month without having to drive all around the east coast.

I know starting a club can be PITA but this is not the first time I have started a club. My last one was a club in NJ which eventually got combined into the club I currently fish in. So I do have some experience with this kind of thing.

As far as the Tuesday night tornys at Marsh Creek I would definitely be interested in fishing a few of those next year.

Again Thanks for the responses guys.
TheNextMikeIke is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.