Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-08, 07:46 PM   #1
pignjig
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Translucent superlines?

This is my first post but I've been reading them for a while. Everyone is great about sharing information. Question: Has any one used Stren Microfuse or Spiderwire Invisibraid? I've used PowerPro for years but would sure like to see a successful translucent superline.

Thanks! You all are doing a great job!
pignjig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-08, 08:36 PM   #2
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander

Dat name's just wrong.... LOL

Welcome to the forums, "PNJ"!

-Lunk
Old 02-18-08, 10:25 PM   #3
pignjig

Thanks, Lunk. I look forward to learnin' more about hawg haulin'. Wish I'd known about this site years ago- It might've saved me from being an "also ran" in a lot of tournaments.
Old 02-18-08, 10:51 PM   #4
lunker-lander

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander

You'll fit right in...

-Lunk-
Old 02-19-08, 04:09 PM   #5
pig n jig

Instant message me and I will give you my password.Change the profile to yours and then you can have my 2,918 posts to go along with your username.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-08, 06:06 PM   #6
pignjig

Default Yikes!

Sorry, man. I registered and then saw you had the pig n jig name. I immediately emailed the webmaster to see how I can change my name. I won't post anything until then, my friend (except for this one). Sorry about that, but it's such a cool name. Oh, well. I snoozed and loozed. Next time I'll be sure to look through all the names first.
Tight lines, pig n jig!
Old 02-19-08, 11:36 PM   #7
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

My buddy Flyrod tried the Stren Microfuse and didn't like it. Lots of memory, didn't handle well-I'd go with something like Powerpro braid and use a fluoro leader if need be.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!
Old 02-20-08, 11:52 AM   #8
pig n jig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pignjig View Post
Sorry, man. I registered and then saw you had the pig n jig name. I immediately emailed the webmaster to see how I can change my name. I won't post anything until then, my friend (except for this one). Sorry about that, but it's such a cool name. Oh, well. I snoozed and loozed. Next time I'll be sure to look through all the names first.
Tight lines, pig n jig!

Hey, Its quite alright.I am not trying to discourage you from using it, I have decided awhile back that its time for another username.In fact I tried changing it to gabarito do porco N, but it will not allow me to post while using it., because I never got a confirmation when registering the new name. I already have got another new name picked out to try, or I can go back to another one of my old usernames. Remain Pignjig.If you want my posts, I will give you the password and then you can change the email address , so I can change my username here. Ivan
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-08, 12:28 PM   #9
Cranebird

Hey PNJ, Its all yours. As I said before, it was time to change.I like to keep my post count down.I can't tell you how many times I have changed my username here, more than 4 times that I remember. Take care, Ivan
Old 02-20-08, 12:39 PM   #10
JB

what? ivanhoe was already taken lol

JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-08, 01:20 PM   #11
Cranebird

JB, That be right funny.Lmao.... Whats next ,the Legend of sleepy hollow ? Icabod Crane wasn't a great nickname in school either.Lol Ivan
Old 02-20-08, 03:00 PM   #12
pignjig

Thanks, Cranebird! I'm glad I didn't step on any toes. Being new to the message board thing I'm not sure I understand about getting your past posts. I'd actually like to start out cold and see what builds up. I appreciate your offer and what you all do here... It may seem like old hat, but what you all discuss can have a real positive impact on a guy's success. I humbly confess that I thought I knew a little sum'pin-sum'pin about bass fishing until I got on this website. Guess ain't nobody too old to learn. Thanks again and thanks to the folks who've replied on the superlines! Good luck and tight lines, Cranebird
Old 02-20-08, 04:46 PM   #13
Hef
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Hef

PNJ/Cranebird....you two are going to confuse the hell out of me. PNJ, if you get a IM from me and you have no idea what the hell it's about.....you will now know why. LOL

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
- Gen Patton
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-08, 05:50 PM   #14
pignjig

Thanks for the heads up, Hef. Go Navy and I hope you all knock the shizzle out of that satellite.
Old 02-20-08, 06:00 PM   #15
3dkicker

New PnJ - You coming out to the outdoor show at the Civic Center this weekend??? Stop in and say hello if you are. I'll be on the corner near the bass tank.
Old 02-20-08, 06:54 PM   #16
zooker

there for a mintue i was going to start asking good old pnj. when the heck he started usin $5 words.

now i spies a newbie..

crane bird -gee thats a stretch-..

zooker
Old 02-20-08, 07:28 PM   #17
pignjig

Thumbs up

3D- You bet I'll be there! Been waiting a long time for it. I'll be sure to come by and kick a tire or two. Also, those tubes you got on the website are awesome! I'm looking forward to checking them out.

Zooker- Ya got me! I felt pretty bad coming in and wallowing all over pig n jig's good name! I haven't even earned a stripe yet and I've got folks confused. Not a good way to start. I surely appreciate all the welcomes and such. Thanks again to Cranebird
Old 02-20-08, 07:44 PM   #18
Cranebird

Zooker, You better 'n that.I aint put a sentence together correctly , let alone spell. Hey JB here ya go.
Old 02-21-08, 01:59 PM   #19
3dkicker

Pig2 - Got a couple new ones in recently, 4" and 5", but I'm out of the big boys. My supplier is no longer making 6" tubes . So I can make sure I'm bringing enough, let me know which ones you like. Also PM me, I may have a few limited colors you might not want to miss.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.