Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-10, 02:52 PM   #1
BigBurlyBass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Z-man soft plastics

Do any of you guys use Z-man soft plastics? If so do you notice any difference in the amount of fish you catch because they are so buoyant?
BigBurlyBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 05:58 PM   #2
Krtismo
BassFishin.Com Member

I recently started using some of these. I don't have much time on the water with what I have but I really think this stuff is great. I currently have the Popfrogz, and just ordered some of the Creaturez and the Swimmerz from TW.

I also have some the the Strike King 3X plastics which are made by Z-man. I have the 3X Denny Brauer Chunks, the 3X Z-too jerkbaits, and 3X Finesse Worm.

All of it is make of the same "Elaztech" plastic and I think that its going to work great. They all behave as advertised, I just haven't had a lot of time to fish them yet. They are super soft and really stretchy and durable.
Krtismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 07:49 PM   #3
jc2bg
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Z Man baits

I used the Toobz this spring and early summer. Caught fish very well on them (largemouth). Kind of got away from tubes later this summer, but got hot with 3x finesse worms and am still catching fish well on them. One worm often catches 20 or 30 fish, but what I like best is that they do catch fish. I want to find an elaztech creature bait similar in shape to a beaver....
jc2bg is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.