Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-11, 04:42 AM   #1
Fraze5150
BassFishin.Com Member

Question Advice on Tracker boats

Hello I am new to this fourm, let me introduce myself. I am 39 and a disabled vet from the first gulf war. I am looking into getting my first boat. I plan on buying one after the first of the year and I am pretty much set on getting a new boat or possaiably a 2 - 3 year old used boat but only if it would make a really fantastic deal. I am also pretty much set on buying the boat from a dealership. This way I have somewhere to take it for repairs and maintance.

I have been looking on the web for awhile now reading reviews and looking at diffrent brands. I have also just started to go out to the local boat dealers and see the boats up close. So far I am seriously looking at the Tracker line of boats specificly the Tracker Pro Team 175 TF and the Pro Guide V-16 WT.

I live in Kentucky and am within 25 min's from 2 lakes and about an hour from the Ohio river. There are several lakes all around me and I love to fish ( bout all I can do any more ).

I would really appericate any and all experiances coments and recomendations that you all might have had reguarding Tracker boats.

I would really like to hear from all of you that actually have these boats and hear all of your pros and cons about them.

I would also like to hear about about any recomendations about any and all necessary items that I will need for outfitting the boat also I would like to know about any really cool unnecessary items that I could add to my new boat.

I thank you in advance for your comments!
Fraze5150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.