Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-12, 11:03 PM   #1
Bosshog
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Trade in deep v boat for a bass boat?

Hi im new here,

I currently own a deep V traker boat. Its a 2002 and I am the only owner. The boat is similar to the
2012 TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-175 SC

Now my question is...

Its currently getting warmer here in chicago and im getting ready to fish. I have been wanting to get a bass boat for some time now and am finally ready. What is the best way to go about purchasing one now? For example, should i try n sell my boat via craigslist and then buy a used boat from a dealer or private owner, or should i try n trade it in at a dealer n buy the boat from them then?

I dont want to sell my boat now and miss out on this fishing season. I want to be able to do,a relatively fast trade. Iknow i should have done this in the winter but u know things happen. And Am not looking to spend a ton of dough either. In a perfect world i would like to do a staight up trade.

My second question is...

Since this is my first bass boat..what are some main brands i should look at? For the amount of money i will get for my boat now will i be able to buy a decent bass boat? Or should i just keep my boat? And i currently have an alluminum boat should i stick with that or go fiberglass?

Thanks i know alot of questions, but i could use some advice. It was 60degrees here today...getting excited
Bosshog is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.