Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-10, 12:15 AM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default New bass club in Southwest Missouri

I know most of our members here are scattered all over the country, however we do have a few members from my neck of the woods so I thought I would post this here just incase someone might be interested.

I am considering starting a bass club out of the Joplin area. This club would be a low cost (small membership fees and small tournament entry fees), laid back club. We would fish mainly on Grand Lake in Oklahoma but I am certainly open to the idea of holding a few tournaments on Table Rock and maybe Stockton. Myself as well as a few other potential members fish the Triton and Ranger trail on Grand so we would work out schedule to avoid conflicts with the larger tournament trails as best as we can. I currently have several buddies that agreed to fish this club if we go ahead with it but I was wanting to see how much interest there might be from potential members. The season for this club would start spring of next year so I am not looking for a headcount now, just hoping to get enough of a response to let me know if it's worth moving foward with the idea. Please feel free to get ahold of me with any questions or to express your interest. Please email me if you are interested kory@thunderstruckjigs.com

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.