Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-11, 11:56 AM   #1
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default 2012...Phenominal!

Hey you guys I've got great news concerning superb fishing in 2012 and beyond! As most of you may or may not be aware our Sun flips magnetic poles every 11 years. Our planet also flips magnetic poles, but only every 2 or 3 hundred thousand years. Well guess what? Yes that's right! they're going to coincide for the first time in millions of years in ...2012. That's on top of the arrival of Planet X (Nibiru) and many many other wonderful coincidences too numerous to name. What does all that mean for your average Bass fisherman? Glad you asked. We all know that all life on Earth is affected by gravitational forces. What saltwater angler doesn't know and understand tidal influences? Magnetic (gravitational) cycles also play a huge part in the survival of the fresh water fish we all Love so much. Bluegill for example have been compelled to breed on a full moon for eons. LMB show undeniable activity peaks during full and new moon phases, and essentially have their "clock" reset every 28 days. So again, what does all this mean?....Beginning this year and lasting for several years (the solar polar shift happens quickly and like clockwork, the Earths shift is much more gradual>takes several years>your magnetic compass will point south instead of north) all fish (especially in North America) will be in an almost constant state of hyper-activity! Yes that's right my friends..imagine a feeding frenzy the likes of which you have never even dared dream of happening 24/7!!! Zara Spooks with double hook ups on every cast! A-rigs with 5 fish limits all the time! Nirvana for all of us! But remember..to whom much is given..much is required! We must not tell anyone outside of this forum.....ever. and we must practice absolute catch and release. I have placed a special Mayan and Vulcan mind melding block on this post so that only registered members can view it! No one else.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to us ALL!!!!
Old 12-31-11, 12:19 PM   #2
1/4 stick

I hope you cleaned your mess up in the shed when you left.

lmao Happy New Year!!!
Old 12-31-11, 01:27 PM   #3
joedog

Smile

kenneth, you know I'm going to blindly follow what ever you post.

I hope the New Year brings you and everyone great fishing and even greater fortune and success!
Old 12-31-11, 01:33 PM   #4
kennethdaysale

Well Joe it is my goal to remove the blinders from your(and everyones) eyes regarding the unprecedented bounty that awaits us all in 2012! You can just think of me as the Pied Piper of Piscatorial Pursuits I promise not to say I told you so this time next year.
Old 12-31-11, 02:35 PM   #5
bassboogieman

Quote:
I promise not to say I told you so this time next year.
You won't - you know the world is going to end Dec. 21, 2012, so there will not be a "this time next year". Enjoy your remaining 356 days, but I'm glad I have advance notice 'cause I'm ordering a new 21' Phoenix, a new Dodge Quad Cab to pull it, and all new Megabass rods and Core reels, several gross of Japanese lures, and a new Corvette for the wife. Only have to make payments a few months then the laughs on my creditors.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.