Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-12, 08:13 PM   #1
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default NOW i see the differance in rods

Ummmmmmm...

Last edited by wallywallace; 07-13-12 at 11:10 PM.
wallywallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-12, 10:53 PM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywallace View Post
First, off you people that live in the ATL(atlanta) hats off, i am a nervous wreck, with 85 and all these people.May be the first and last concert i go to. Also the fact every place of business i been to except bps has a huge pic of obama, i am not really sure of that

anyway to the goods, the bps down his is not as big as mine but dang if it isnt packed with quality. the have one whole row staring with the glxs, all the way down to the gl2s. the same row starting up after the gl2s ended, were the legend Croixs down to the triumphs, IT was fun to pick each up starting with cheapest to hightest.(now i see why you guys like tem legends and loomises) I spent about 2 minutes with each. Did i mention the monkey had a knife to my throat, thought i wasnt gonna make it out without legend. This the only big concert we go to each year, and i dont think Amber would of liked if i told her we could only affort water at concert... lol

on a serious note, need all the prayers i can get to make it home, just saw on the news here a truck wrecked causing a pile up... this place scars me lol
First let me say hats off to you people that live in Atlanta. Big cities with lots of people and I-85 traffic make me a nervous wreck. I've also noticed huge Obama campaign posters in every business I've visited except BPS. I'm not sure what to make of that or why I even said anything about it.

The BPS here isn't as big as the one at home but has the same inventory. The G Loomis and St Croix rods are vertically displayed on shelves and arranged according to price.I held some of them for up to 120 seconds and can understand why some of you own good equipment. I wanted to purchase a St Croix Legend but didn't want to tell Amber I could only afford water. There's a wreck on the route I'd planned to take home so I need Divine guidance to find an alternate. Atlanta is a scary place.
Old 07-13-12, 11:18 PM   #3
wallywallace

Umm ok, did I piss ya off. They are not campaign,they are actual portraits of him. Been in 6 stores. They all have pictures of him. Just mentioned that cause it was odd, nothing racial inclined. If that's we're you was heading. I am sure since ya live in rockhill you've visited concord bps, everytime I go you have to ask to hold the loomis rod. Kinda weird to ask if you don't buy.(to me) also sorry if my sucky punctuation bothered you, was on an itouch and can't type a dang. Really saw no need to change it
Old 07-14-12, 10:06 AM   #4
joedog

Got a bunch of legends, even a couple of custums with Legend blanks, great rods. I like my GLXs too but I'm WISCONSIN homeboy so got say like my Croixs best but I got 2 Cabelas XMLTis that I enjoy too.
I also see a fair amount of places discounting legends which in the past was a big no-no.
Now for the big question...How was MAIDEN?
Old 07-14-12, 10:29 AM   #5
wallywallace

Maiden was great, it was a home state tour, this was a 4 hour drive, though I like heavy metal like slipknot. This show has slayer, Motörhead, and anthrax.
Old 07-14-12, 11:45 AM   #6
joedog

Anthrax and Slayer are alittle much but two out for four ain't bad.
And Maiden thats not a concert thats a SHOW!
Glad you had fun and tell Amber Hi.
Now that I finally got to see her, replace your avitar with a pic of her...she's beautiful! (From your picture post on past thread, with the geese)
Old 07-15-12, 09:54 AM   #7
wallywallace

Slayer was to damn loud,i like maiden but since they have 20 CDs it is hard to play a complete set of greats, I cried when they didn't play hallowed be they name. Now jd here is the funny part, the girl with the geese is my gf's friend, lol amber is on here holding a bass with a spinnerbait. Forgot thread it's in. Her friend may be a looker but is seriously crazy. And I am not talking sexy crazy either
Old 07-15-12, 12:41 PM   #8
joedog

Ok help me out folks, tell me the thread cause I'm sure I saw it but didn't know.
Just a hunch, but I feel Amber's probably even prettier than the goose chaser!

You know I've seen alot of the members significant other's and I have yet to see a single one that I didn't ask, "She's with him, why?"
Some of them have stuck it out for A LONG TIME too.
Now remember folks a can't even get a young lady to sit thru a movie with me.
Old 07-15-12, 08:49 PM   #9
wallywallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedog View Post
Ok help me out folks, tell me the thread cause I'm sure I saw it but didn't know.
Just a hunch, but I feel Amber's probably even prettier than the goose chaser!

You know I've seen alot of the members significant other's and I have yet to see a single one that I didn't ask, "She's with him, why?"
Some of them have stuck it out for A LONG TIME too.
Now remember folks a can't even get a young lady to sit thru a movie with me.

lordy JD,lol i looked threw a few pages, i think it was a photo thread someone came up with, anyway.. i went back by the bps and they had the daiwa steez rods out, compared them to the exo and smoke rods, i cant tell a differance, though i havnt fished them.. i also for the life of me tell a differance in the crucial and cumara.. i couldnt tell a differance in the clarus and compre, but the compre and the crucial i could, i did fall in love with the all green carrot stick... gues it was callled a celeray stalk haha

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.