Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-12, 12:01 PM   #1
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default 2 places i am going to try, need your imput

i am on a limb guys as i can tell you the laydown i see for i dont know any underwater specs at all.

1 first place is off the main lake, almost like a cove that travels back to a creek, was in the boat last week(fish ing paradise i mentioned in a previous post) anyway we go as far as we can go before water get super shallow, i google earth and find out it keeps going back to a creek, well a small slow moving lake almost cove. it funny it runs around a park, which has a boarded walkway all around this creek/cove, visited this place, hevy over hanging cover. it is only 5 foot wide in the widest places, water looks deeper than 5 foot in some places. lots of big gills and ducks if that helps.. to me id love to use a buzzbait in the summer and a frog. anyway what your input with the crappy info i gave

2. second place is a small creek again off main river, its got lots of downed trees, widest spot is 4 foot across. i know the catfishermen love it after a big rain, the flatheads come up in it, this look ideal for big catfish, with lots of brush piles, usally muddy water. is this worth trying for bass. i know you never know to you try, but this spot is a bit away to go on just a "lets find out", also if i travel the shore, it comes up to a bridge,, if that helps... thanks guys

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.