Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-12, 10:39 PM   #1
Z521Bass
BassFishin.Com Member

Default New fishing members coming soon!

Hi inorder to bring more enthusiast to the board I have invited a few of my friends that are either into fishing or want to learn more about fishing to sign up. Please be nice these guys can bring a lot of new interest to the forums which is always good for all of us.
Z521Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 10:55 PM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

New members are always welcome..................... on my ignore list.
And that folks is the last post of Z521Bass I see.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 08-13-12 at 11:06 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 11:38 PM   #3
Vegasshyster
BassFishin.Com Member

Never fear, Z521...we will offer them just as warm of a welcome as we have shown you. Perhaps in the spirit of participation, you can create a few new forum sections, such as "Bottom Feeders: How To Attract Them!", "Jerkbaits - Hot Pink or Jet Black: Is Color Important?", or maybe even "Which Size Plug is Right For Me?" Welcome!!!
Vegasshyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 11:43 PM   #4
MO_CPA
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasshyster View Post
Never fear, Z521...we will offer them just as warm of a welcome as we have shown you. Perhaps in the spirit of participation, you can create a few new forum sections, such as "Bottom Feeders: How To Attract Them!", "Jerkbaits - Hot Pink or Jet Black: Is Color Important?", or maybe even "Which Size Plug is Right For Me?" Welcome!!!
Shyster, you are an idiot...I guess it is never too late to figure out how to use the ignore button.
Old 08-14-12, 12:12 AM   #5
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z521Bass View Post
Hi inorder to bring more enthusiast to the board I have invited a few of my friends that are either into fishing or want to learn more about fishing to sign up. Please be nice these guys can bring a lot of new interest to the forums which is always good for all of us.
You're a sad, hateful man. You come here, announce you're gay, keep bringing it up and then get confrontational and nasty about it, all within your first 35 posts. It's people like you that strain relations between the G&L and straight communities. This is a fishing site for God sakes. I don't know if you're vegasspider, vegasshyster or vegasspider's lover....who cares, I don't. I'm done with all of you. Like I said, you're a sad, miserable, hateful, piece of crap and it has absolutely nothing to do with your sexuality.
Old 08-14-12, 07:27 AM   #6
joedog

Now I've tried to remain nuetral and frankly as far away as I could....but

I was onced bullied the very first time I went to a boys club. I'm talking merciless bulling. I was from the wrong side of town and frankly no dad and a small little boy to boot. I went with a nieghborhood kids and thier dad. The dad was one of those mans man type and felt every male child should know how to fight.
So that very first day he stuck me in a boxing ring and the rightside of the track boys took turns beating the crap out of me. Now we had gloves and stuff but I literally probably never actually hit someone before and I wasn't sure it was a good time then, either. I was small.
Then the BIGGEST NO-NO....I shed a tear and said I wanted to stop and get out of the ring. Oh they let me get out but that prick of a man made us stay at the club for 3 more hours. Ya you know what happened next.....to this day I hate that man.
I went back the next week with a BIG, talking BIG friend who flat out hated the rightsiders and just as soon hit one than talk to one.
Anyways when we got to the club I went to the head guy, friend in tow and asked him if someone would or could teach me to box? To be short, I learned to box and more importantly I learned to TAKE A PUNCH?
I never did like boxing and still don't. But I've seen and gone to fights live. Why, because. Simply as that.
Now I had a lot of wrongside buddies who did nothing BUT fight.
But never would I want them to come to my aid unless I was willing to aid myself and try on my own and participate in the solution.
I grew to enjoy the club and made plenty of rightside friends. I found out they were just kids who's parents made money, simply as that. They found out I didn't have a dad and we were kids whos folks didn't make alot of money, simple as that. Alot of my friends started to follow me to the club and also made new friends and we even started a friendly weekly rightside wrongside boxing competition. Remember I sucked at boxing but my buddies were tuff as nails, there was more than one dad from our side who felt a boy should know how to fight and they DID! I only remember twice thier side of town winning and it was do to two new rightside friends of mine. I couldn't fight but man could I make friends!
These friendships lasted and and the wrongsiders were hard to tell from the rightsiders, all through highschool and I still have friends I would have never met.
I guess I'm trying to say, lets just forget about first or second impressions and lets see if maybe, just maybe someone will make a new friend or two.
I mean if a bunch of middle school kids can, who's parents hated us intermingling (especially thier side of town), I would certainly think we could too.
Put and use the ignore list, I suggested that along time ago. It's there for a reason and I think we are all finding out 'together' why.
Hey have fun here and out in the real world fishing.

Oh and while your at it check out the weekly joke posts, have fun and lets see which side of town wins and becomes friends.
Ya this is a tricky 'bump' post to bring the other post up the list. See I don't just read the posts, I actually use the information you anglers so generously offer. And the above story was true and I really meant what I typed....you know I gotta smile about every topic.
Have fun and catch some fish!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.