Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-10, 02:39 AM   #1
BassinID
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Revenge Spinnerbaits

Thoughts and experiences please, performance of swivels, quality of skirts, quality of wires, colors to use. Thanks all
BassinID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-10, 11:08 AM   #2
rodnreel
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I have an all white Revenge spinnerbait that I use almost exclusively when I'm spinnerbait fishing. Its one of my favorite baits in my tackle box. The skirts on mine have held up well the past year, but I do spray it with KVD line and lure conditioner to keep it fresh and prevent from sticking together. I really like the shape of the head and the paint holds up pretty well, too. I've caught a ton of fish on this thing and could definitely call it one of my confidence baits. I don't think you can go wrong with one.
Old 01-03-10, 12:23 PM   #3
BeaverIslander

I haven't used them, but the look pretty good with those nice skirts, although the first thing I noticed was how thin the wire looks. Too bad they only come in 3/8 and 1/2 oz sizes unless you pay $9 for the Heavy Duty models.

Have you tried these? They are my favorite spinners, particularly the 3/4 oz double willow, gold shiner. Good people to deal with, too.
Secret Weapon Lures Pro Assassinator.
http://www.secretweaponlures.com/ars...9h3n6tbrpggve6
BeaverIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-10, 12:38 PM   #4
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Never used 'em myself, probably never will since I make my own, but the skirts look nice and full, and I agree with rodnreel, really like the head shape and detail.
Old 01-04-10, 11:42 AM   #5
bassthumb32

Send a message via AIM to bassthumb32 Send a message via MSN to bassthumb32

Very nice spinnerbaits. Really dont do much spinnerbait fishing anymore. But as far as they go they are good in quality and the detail on them is awesome. Great spinnerbaits.
Old 01-05-10, 04:40 PM   #6
BassinID

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverIslander View Post
I haven't used them, but the look pretty good with those nice skirts, although the first thing I noticed was how thin the wire looks. Too bad they only come in 3/8 and 1/2 oz sizes unless you pay $9 for the Heavy Duty models.

Have you tried these? They are my favorite spinners, particularly the 3/4 oz double willow, gold shiner. Good people to deal with, too.
Secret Weapon Lures Pro Assassinator.
http://www.secretweaponlures.com/ars...9h3n6tbrpggve6
Those look pretty nice, may be a little pricy, but have them all on 25% off sale right now.....bad bait monkey, bad!
Old 01-06-10, 11:56 PM   #7
BeaverIslander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassinID View Post
Those look pretty nice, may be a little pricy, but have them all on 25% off sale right now.....bad bait monkey, bad!
They've been on sale for a year now, as far as know. I like the thick wire they use particularly. They don't bend very much from catching fish but still have plenty of thump, and you don't have to tweak them very often to keep them running true. I haven't had one snap yet either.
BeaverIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-10, 11:59 PM   #8
BassinID

I have been looking a while now for a spinnerbait with a head design that looks shad-like and doesn't taper down before the skirt so much. I love the look of the lc redemptions, but can't justify the price, but the revenge ones look awesome, and so do the secret wepon champion series.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.