Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-08, 03:07 PM   #1
DJ_Callahan_27
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Pro Craft 1750

I have a 1984 Pro Craft 1750 with a 150 hp Johnson GT on it. It's a good ol boat and I enjoy fishing out of it. I was just wondering if anyone coiuld tell me what the boat is worth?
DJ_Callahan_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 04:04 PM   #2
DJ_Callahan_27
BassFishin.Com Active Member

It has a mg 55 lb thrust foot controled trolling motor X-85 Lowrance fish/depth finder up front and is currently the only fish finder on the boat. Like I said I really enjoy fishing out of this boat. It rides really smooth even in rough water and does not get toss around much by waves from other boats. The reason I was wondering about it's value is that I'm thinking about completly redoing the layout of this boat. A larger front deck, More storage, relocating the livewell in the front to the rear, ect.... And don't want to under go this if it will pay off when I decide to trade it in later on down the road. If doing this will hurt it's value I would rather keep it the way that it is and use it untill time to trade. Thanks, all opinions welcome
DJ_Callahan_27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.