Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-08, 09:51 AM   #1
Lilmoosecountry
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default How to build Fishing rods.

I have 2 books on building fishing rods. Another on Highend Fly rods. I also have 3 Vhs tapes on the subject. I am at work when i came up with the idea to sell them. I will get titiles & authors tonight. I would accept mid to late 80's bait casters for payment. 3 vhs tapes per one reel. Or 2 books per reel. If sold outright. I would like 25.00 for the whole shooting match. Plus what ever shipping is to your zip code.
Lilmoosecountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-08, 01:18 AM   #2
james69z28
BassFishin.Com Member

i may be interested if you still have the video's and books can you send pics and info? james69z28@aol.com

Last edited by james69z28; 05-20-08 at 01:19 AM. Reason: add address
james69z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-08, 09:25 AM   #3
Lilmoosecountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by james69z28 View Post
i may be interested if you still have the video's and books can you send pics and info? james69z28@aol.com
I don't have a camera. But i will get you a complete listing tonight of all the books & video's all are new verily used.
Old 05-22-08, 09:29 AM   #4
Lilmoosecountry

Default Sorry

My father has fell & broke his hip. I am sorry that i have'nt got a listing of books. After working all day & tending to him in evening. I just don't find a enough hours in the day for anythiing else. I will post at a later date.
Old 05-22-08, 05:41 PM   #5
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Take Care Of Pop Moose. Tell Him We All Said To Get Well Soon!!!!
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-08, 03:17 PM   #6
Lilmoosecountry

Bigmoosecountry is dealing with allot of depression. I hope he quits playing victom & starts being a fighter again. Me & him are going to have it out if he does'nt stop this nonsense. Thanks Bama!!!!
Old 05-23-08, 04:55 PM   #7
bamabassman

i understand what you mean moose. my dad had prostrate surgery and he is embrassed that he can't hold his juice right now. tried to tell him that it is part of life, deal with it and lets go on. but he is too proud to get outa the house like he is. he has had a 5 way heart bypass , and hernia (i have had 2 hernia surgeries), back surgery and now this. he is in his 70's, and now starting to act like he is dieing. this is the man who started me fishing, hunting, and playing sports. i have tried and tried to get him out and go fishing with me. i have a pontoon boat, and a little port-a-potty (cause of my wife's kidney problem), but he says "I AIN'T GOING OUT THERE AND USING THAT THING, YOU CRAZY AS HE--!!!" oh well...maybe next year he'll go. mom has done everything she could to get him out with me. he just stays around home (we are 1 and a half hr apart), and plays with the grandkids and great-grandkids. my wife and i couldn't (neither of us) have kids and so we are left out alot of the times. but that's ok, we are used to it now. the only thing i can tell you moose is to get him mad, if that helps motivate him, and then help, encourage, and then if all else fails, tough love. tell him to get it himself. make him do it alone. mom did that to pop once. he got home after heart surgery, was told to get up and walk some. he wouldn't. kept asking mom to get things for him, hahaha, ol mom got tired and said "why you #$%^&*&^%$#, get it your 8765 self!" yep, he got up and got it hisself, lmao.
Old 05-26-08, 07:34 AM   #8
Jackl

BAMA,
Drop me an e-mail so I will have an e-mail address to communicate direct. I have been thru the prostate bit, and have learned a lot about living with it. I have helped several friends that have had the surgery also, possibly I may have tips that will help your Pop. Possibly one of his heart medications may be causing him to be unable to hold his water.
JackL
LabsRus@cox.net
Old 05-26-08, 09:11 AM   #9
bamabassman

jackl. thanks pal. my email is jseaver@centurytel.net. hahaha, i'll ask pop about his heart meds, and give him what ever you send.....but, he is a stubborn and proud old man....i love him dearly. and he is seeing his doctor and taking all the things he is supposed to. he is coming to visit me for the first time in a couple of months. he may finally be getting better. we are supposed to go out in the pontoon today. but the wind is really kicking out there. we not put in. i hope we do. send what ever you have and i'll pass it on. thanks again, buddy. moose, sorry if i hijacked your thread. didn't mean to.
Old 05-27-08, 11:19 AM   #10
Lilmoosecountry

NO problems the sell is dead any wise!!!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.