Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-07, 10:06 PM   #1
weaverml34
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Exodus Baits

I was at an open house this weekend at a local tackle shop last Saturday. At the open house I was introduced to Exodus baits. The tackle shop has just started carrying them. The really nice thing about Exodus baits is that $.50 of every bait sold goes to the non profit group Fishing For Kids. I have not boughten any of their baits yet but I do plan on picking some up soon. I know a lot of bait companies support non profit groups but this one specifically helps under privelaged children. I'm not trying to push their products but I know for a fact a lot of guys on this board have big hearts and like to help people out any way they can. If anyone is interested check out their web site.

http://exodusbaits.com
weaverml34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 06:28 PM   #2
adamchasejones
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaverml34 View Post
I was at an open house this weekend at a local tackle shop last Saturday. At the open house I was introduced to Exodus baits. The tackle shop has just started carrying them. The really nice thing about Exodus baits is that $.50 of every bait sold goes to the non profit group Fishing For Kids. I have not boughten any of their baits yet but I do plan on picking some up soon. I know a lot of bait companies support non profit groups but this one specifically helps under privelaged children. I'm not trying to push their products but I know for a fact a lot of guys on this board have big hearts and like to help people out any way they can. If anyone is interested check out their web site.

http://exodusbaits.com

BOUGTHEN???
adamchasejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 06:28 PM   #3
adamchasejones
BassFishin.Com Member

Its a good cause though. I am all about spreading the word about our sport.
adamchasejones is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.