Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-08, 10:37 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default choosing the spot

as bamma asked:
i was just wondering what some of us LOOK for when we are going to our spots. in real time. it was just a thought.
bamabassmanView Public ProfileSend a private message to bamabassmanSend email to bamabassmanFind More Posts by bamabassmanAdd bamabassman to Your Contacts
Today, 09:20 PM #14 zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

you mean why we choose the spots we do??

zooker

Today, 09:24 PM #15 bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! and what you are planning to use

well bama the lure choice is pretty much easy what has worked in the past.. water color has very lil effect on my color choice unless it is very muddy.. water temp and depth has more to do with bait choice it self.

i use brightly colored baits in clear water, i also use the same baits in muddy water and catch fish at both times..

spots are more diffacult to nail down and explain..but i always say that if your new to the body of water pick one area, creek,cove, ect... and fish EVERYTHING learn as much as you can about that one area fish it for a year.. doing this will teach you where the fish are when they are there and what time of year you need to fish certain areas..in doing this you will find certain spots that are consistant prodoucers time and again..these spots are the places you will head to first just about every time you go fishing..

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.