Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-06, 08:52 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Red Heads all Jacked up

Ole Gus is maken moon again. This morning, one of his hogs got into his corn squeezins, staggered over here and beat the crap out of Polly"s rottwieler and Becky"s pittbull. Them girls bout had nuff of him. When he comes over to get his hog. Guess what? They’re gonna hog-tie him, rub honey on his azz, send him packing back across the hill and then they’re gonna blow the "Bear Whistle", and it aint gonna be purty. He’s in for a double dose. You just don’t mess with red headed girls, and you don’t hurt their pets. Shame on his azz.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-06, 01:25 PM   #2
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

why can't I ever make sense of your posts? can somebody let me in on hte secret?
Old 06-05-06, 06:42 PM   #3
pig n jig

He's just talkin 'bout good old country livin'. Carpy, Keep that up and Zooker will be cryin', wantin to come back home.Zooker, You should have come up this month, they're biting real good, damned deer flies be biting good too though.Laughed, I got bit in the shoulder, when I went to slap the fly, I lost my balance and went into the lake.Water 61 degrees today.I read the temp reading, knew it was warm once I fell in. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-06, 10:16 PM   #4
NCYankee
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Rob, it's not you. They speak a different language in them there mountains. Anyone form anything Hollow, West Virginia is bound to be a of a special breed. You know what I mean. LOL
NCYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-06, 07:59 PM   #5
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCYankee
Rob, it's not you. They speak a different language in them there mountains. Anyone form anything Hollow, West Virginia is bound to be a of a special breed. You know what I mean. LOL

Ooops! I do believe I detect a lil bit of sarcasm toward my man. Now you had better behave yourself, cuz if you dont, I have an extra large pet cock-roach that I have raised from an infant. Just this morning I saw him down by the chicken coup standing flatfooted having sex with one of our rooster's, and that rooster didn’t have a chance with that cock-roach. Now don’t make me turn my pet loose on you, cuz it won't be pretty. Polly, LOL

Last edited by CarpMan; 06-10-06 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-10-06, 09:38 PM   #6
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lmao good one carpy..
rodman in nc there is a distint accent either the high tiders on the coast or the moutain twang.. i don't fall into either i was born a hick yankee after all.. carpy is using good old heathen west virginia moutain talk. i am used to it..

pnj
man you all is a needin to stay away from dat west river afor it done did drowns your ugly white boy butt.. hate to go north cause you all done went off and get killed like.. dat river don't play son..

zooker
Old 06-11-06, 05:56 PM   #7
Bo Dale James Jr.

That there is funny! I pity the hawg..he's the only smart one out of the bunch
Old 06-11-06, 09:38 PM   #8
fishin fool
BassFishin.Com Member

Gota wade in on this one cause I'm debatin whether or not Carpy is a true Mountaineer or not. For one thang any true West Virginian knows it aint' a "hollow" we live in but a "holler" instead, and no true hillbillies would have a dang pitbull or some other kinda city dog but we has blue ticks, red bones, and plain ol pot lickers. I's beginnin to think that Carpy isn a hillbilly wannabe
fishin fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-06, 10:18 PM   #9
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

i"m agreeing with you fool..but i still enjoy reading the BS..
carpy,you should maybe be thinking about writing a book.i'd buy it.
Old 06-12-06, 07:10 AM   #10
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin fool
Gota wade in on this one cause I'm debatin whether or not Carpy is a true Mountaineer or not. For one thang any true West Virginian knows it aint' a "hollow" we live in but a "holler" instead, and no true hillbillies would have a dang pitbull or some other kinda city dog but we has blue ticks, red bones, and plain ol pot lickers. I's beginnin to think that Carpy isn a hillbilly wannabe
Hey my fella mountain man, good talken to yea. Me and my lil Redhead are just about as West Genuine as we can be. We got married on Ground Hogs day, cuz she said none of her family ever celebrated that day, but now we do. Now don't get me wrong, she wuz da one flurten with me. It wuz a package deal, I had to trade my pack of coon dogs fur her and hur twin sistur and their two queer dogs that they picked up at a flea a market ( with all tha fleas) said they wuz good watch dogs and would take care of em, but instead, they got tha crap beat out of em by a drunked up hog.... Now Lil red is an edukated girl and she says it aint proper fur me to say "holler". But a deal is a deal, and I love her more than a hog loves slop, and aint nothun I wouldn't do fur her, so if she wunts us to live in "Snow Hollow" then that's where we will live. Personally I like "holler" tha best, but if you aint never had a Red headed woman peed off at you, then my advice to you is "DON"T". Tha C Man from Snow Hollow

Last edited by CarpMan; 06-12-06 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-12-06, 07:19 PM   #11
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lmao
goodin fool...

zooker
Old 06-12-06, 08:31 PM   #12
fishin fool
BassFishin.Com Member

Carpy believes me I know exactly what it's like to have a red headed woman on the warpath. My momma is a red head(gray now) and she used to whup my azz once a day ever day ifn I needed it or not. Most generally I did. So's that's why I didn't want to marry no red head cause I know as much trouble as I stayed in I'd be a dead man by now. Not to long ago at a family reunion I said sumpthin about her whuppin me ever day and that's why I couldn't stand red headed people and danged ifn she wouldn't standin right behind me. Reached and grabbed me by the ear and like to tore it off and made me apoligize to boot. Oh well guess you better respect your mamma no matter how big or old you get.
fishin fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-06, 09:25 PM   #13
Bo Dale James Jr.

Well, my sister has that carrot top hair. She has run off 4 husbands, raised up 5 kids...built her own house. She used to beat the crap outa me when we were kids. Yep red heads are OK
Old 06-13-06, 07:58 AM   #14
Jackl

I also had the mis-fortune of marrying a redhead. She don't like it much when I tell her that she is a NAG, so I just refer to her as "verbally repetative"

JackL
Old 06-23-06, 11:12 PM   #15
KDHughes
BassFishin.Com Member

hey, i was a redhead growing up, turned brown as I got older, married a redhead, she's something else, have two blonde's and a little redhead.. nothing but trouble around my house with all these females...
KDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-06, 11:30 PM   #16
bassguy2004
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I married a red head too, she prefers to call it "strawberry blonde", with her temper, it's red.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.