Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-12, 05:54 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Lets Start the Week with a Smile

A young woman and her baby get on a bus. The bus driver looks at the baby and screams in horror. The woman, furious, marches to the back of the bus to sit down. As she sits, a man asks, “Are you ok?”
The lady replies, “That bus driver just insulted me. I should go up there and give him a piece of my mind!”
The man says, “You do that. And I’ll look after your monkey.”

One more time....PLEASE, just one more time!

Romance in the 21st century!

INSTALLING HUSBAND 1.0
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance — particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0. and Golf Clubs 4.1 not to mention Fishing 6.0.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.5 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate
Dear Desperate:
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System. Please enter the command: “http: I Thought You Loved Me.htm” and try to download Tears 6.2 and don’t forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, over use of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5 Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background, that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7
Good Luck,
Tech Support )

Add...Satisfying Bait Monkey .2012...and I think the operating system should work as desired!
Hope it helps
Joe's Tech support

Oh and quit Monkeying around with it!

Not another Monkey reference...please stop...I think I'm going to fall out of the tree!

Everyone have the very best week you possible can,
And Ginger, good luck on the up coming succesful surgery. I think we got God smiling down on us.
Old 01-30-12, 06:58 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

thanks for that addition at the end joe. she is getting really nervous right now. lisa ahs been on the phone with her for the last 3 hours. but we have faith in GOD. so things WILL work out.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.