Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-05, 04:08 PM   #1
Roy Randolph

Exclamation Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

Hi, my name is Roy Randolph and I’m a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair, with a passion for the sport of bass fishing tournaments and I have created a web site that I’d like you to look at. www.fishingpixels.com “Help a handicapped angler live his dream!”

Now there has to be few Michigan readers here that can vouch for me this is not a joke or hoax and I’m not asking for a handout I have a legitimate method for the fishing industry to reach more people.

I think this would be a great thing for the tackle companies that spend time here and I hope you will take a look.

Thank you for your time

Roy Randolph
www.fishingpixels.com
Old 12-11-05, 04:24 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

checked it out. cool site by the way..

but my sympaty can go out for any one who has to use those medivel torture devices called crutches...:'(

zooker
Old 12-11-05, 10:12 PM   #3
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

my best friend is in a wheel chair.he can walk,but haves trouble besides being in a wheelchair,hes a regular guy,plays both guitar and drums,and tennis,and occossionly we go fishing on the banks.his dads like rich and he has like this 5,000 dollar wheelchair.2 more years and he will be walking
Old 12-11-05, 11:49 PM   #4
Roy

Default Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

Don’t we all wish we had a rich daddy! Unfortunately the cost for my standard $1,000 chair comes out of my pocket.

But you would be surprised at how many disabled anglers there are out there.
Old 12-12-05, 04:35 AM   #5
WidowMaker
BassFishin.Com Member

I had a buddy who was confined to a wheel chair and he didnt let it slow him down one bit. He bought one of the Argo type six wheelers and put a trolling motor on it and used it in the creeks and rivers. He once got stuck on some logs in the middle of a creek out in the middle of nowhere. He said the water had been rising pretty good so he decided to go to sleep and wait for it to come up and float him out.
WidowMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-05, 12:24 PM   #6
Roy

Exclamation Want to help?

I’m trying to get people that don’t have a website they need to promote but still want to help in some small way to contact bassfan and get them to do a story on my website.
http://www.bassfan.com/feedback_form.asp

So if you could take a minute to fill out the feed back form on the bassfan site and ask them to help this good cause I would greatly appreciate it!

Roy Randolph
www.fishingpixels.com
Old 12-12-05, 06:13 PM   #7
Christopherkeene9

why don't you register and become a constant poster. Would like to here more from ya.

Chris
Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-05, 10:14 PM   #8
MichAngler
BassFishin.Com Member

Good Point Chris!

Ok so I've registered and has things progress I will post it here

In the mean time if some of you could help spread the word I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
Roy Randolph
MichAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-05, 07:26 AM   #9
1FASTLASER

One HELLUVA idea there roy. I'll do my part and see if I can spread the word for ya. Makes me think about the guy cant recall his name that basscenter did a part on that had been handicapped from birth and he was doing his best to fish the circut. Now I dont want to get all mushy here but it makes you think how blessed most of us are to have the use of all our functions. That story really choked me up. While I'm on the subject if there is anyone in my area that is less fortunate to be handicapped and wants a fishing trip give me a holler. I wopuld be more than happy to take someone out.
1FASTLASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-05, 12:32 PM   #10
MichAngler
BassFishin.Com Member

Thanks 1FASTLASER

We need more people like yourself out there!
MichAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-05, 08:50 PM   #11
Roy Randolph

Exclamation Bass Fan Radio

Had a long talk with Terry Brown of Bass Fan Radio today and we did a short interview about fishingpixels.com we covered some of the sites features and advantages.
http://www.fishingpixels.com/about.html

But the number one thing, it should ease the apprehension some potential buyers have whether or not this is a legitimate cause and program.

I also have a local News station wanting to do a story as well

This should drive a bunch of people to the site~! Visitors as well as companies

So if you've been waiting to buy pixels, now’s the time!

So please check it out!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.