Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-06, 10:04 AM   #1
bigbassdan16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to bigbassdan16 Send a message via Yahoo to bigbassdan16
Smile hey guys im back finally

hey guys ive been gone for a while cuz i had skool work and test and stuff like that so im glad to be back on and talking with u guys. oh yea i went fishin two weeks ago when it was like 82 degrees i live in pennsylvania, i live by philly i went on the boat i caught a 3 lb bass it was awesome. i caught it on a 3 inche rapala that look like a shad and a minnow. but i was catching all these white silver fish i thought they were like stripers idk but i caught a hybrid is that ackward. where im at its just jerkbait season for know until it gets a little warmer but im going fishin sunday cuz im seeing my gf tomorrow so i not going. but i dont know why lizards creature baits and senkos arent workin so tell me what i should do about that and the water is like 48 to 54 it gets ackward its weird. where would the fish be. if u guys can tell me i would appreciate if u guys can help my first bass was on the day when it was 82 so can u guys help especially u lizard pnj and all my buddys, and im glad im back so leave something and ill see u guys later g2g class is about done know see ya
ur buddy dan
bigbassdan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 04:05 PM   #2
Wishing2BFishing
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

bigbassndan, I wish I made it out fishing during that warm spell. Anyway, I work in Paoli and live in Morgantown . . . where were you fishing?
Wishing2BFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 08:15 PM   #3
bass kicker

have you ever fished presquile isle
Old 03-25-06, 07:41 AM   #4
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Welcome back, glad you got a few fish. The fish will be a little tougher and slower moving do to the cold temps. Slower presentation are required mostly in these conditions. Unless you thing a frozen bass is gonna run all over chasing baits LOL. A PNJ and a Fluke, along with the jerkbaits are good options. Or a Baby Paca craw would also be a good choice. I love lizards also, if you want to use one, may I suggest you c-rig it and work it slowly, or weightless, and take a book to read while your pausing it.

Lizards
Old 03-25-06, 08:51 PM   #5
bass kicker

i went out to day got a bunch of perch and a couple of people are getting pike cant wait to go again tommorow
Old 03-28-06, 11:23 AM   #6
bigbassdan16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to bigbassdan16 Send a message via Yahoo to bigbassdan16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing2BFishing
bigbassndan, I wish I made it out fishing during that warm spell. Anyway, I work in Paoli and live in Morgantown . . . where were you fishing?
i live in levittown i went to penn warner and levittown lake and my frog pond that i name it after me cuz no one fishes it so i named it after me but u should go to penn warner but u have to be a member theres big fish
bigbassdan16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.