Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-05, 10:42 AM   #1
rrw4258
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Fished Erie This Weekend

I went and fished Lake Erie this weekend with very little luck. I fished from shore on Friday night with minnows, and only caught a sheephead! On Saturday I fished The boat docks, and only caught a small LM Bass, weighed about 3/4 lb. Oh well...
Old 09-12-05, 08:11 PM   #2
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

See my post in the message boards titled "dang 4 days of fishing"

Lizards
Old 09-13-05, 03:07 PM   #3
rrw4258

Lizards, i was standing on the shelby street launch dock fishing all day, what kind of boat were u guys in? I should have seen you there?
Old 09-13-05, 04:52 PM   #4
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw4258
Lizards, i was standing on the shelby street launch dock fishing all day, what kind of boat were u guys in? I should have seen you there?
2004 Ranger 519 Gray. We actually fished east of the ramp along some big chunk rock. There is a marina of some sort right by where we were, since they pulled a big boat out of the water, and replaced the prop. I will say there are tons of snakes right there too Then for the last hour or so we were running along the barrier directly out from the docks. Again a whole bunch of snakes. I thought one time when the boater got his lure caught on a tree, and drug me into within about 4 feet of a snake on the same tree, I was gonna have to throw him on the snake

Lizards
Old 09-13-05, 06:25 PM   #5
rrw4258

What was your total weight? On Saturday? Did u see me standing there on the dock because I remember seeing a gray ranger boat? I was wearing Jean shorts and a red addias muscle shirt?
Old 09-13-05, 09:48 PM   #6
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw4258
What was your total weight? On Saturday? Did u see me standing there on the dock because I remember seeing a gray ranger boat? I was wearing Jean shorts and a red addias muscle shirt?
Sorry but unless your a hottie in a bikini I aint paying attention, I was fishing a tourney, and I doubt you fit that description. My 2 fish weighed in at 4 lbs 2 ozs 1 fish probably was about 1.5lbs the othe was probably just shy of 3lbs .

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.