Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-08, 10:27 PM   #1
Jim80
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Crazy Day

Well my day started as normal heading to work and then waiting for my day to end .As a sales man on a comp pay scale it was a great day but needless to say that ended quickly with a call from my wife telling me that my 5 years old had emptied a ton of soda on the floor in our bedroom enough of it that it went through the floor into my landlords apartment . Luckily they were very understanding of the situation and only a coat of paint is needed . Later in the evening we headed to my mother in laws to pick the two older boys up and as i got out of the van my wife hit what she thought was the unlock button for the car door , as i go to get the baby out of his seat and see the door is locked i reach for my keys and then realize they are sitting on the drivers seat . So after a few failed tries of getting the door open via coat hanger i had no choice but to break on of the vans windows well it's gonna cost me two hundred dollars for a new window and the bait monkey is pissed about that it will be a few weeks before he gets feed again and it took me about an hour and a half to clean all the glass out of the car and the inlaws driveway . all in all heck of a day
Old 07-28-08, 11:04 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

been there done that too. sorry jim.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-08, 11:21 PM   #3
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

What a way to start your week. Ughhhh Maybe the week will get better. Our local police will no longer come and unlock your car doors if you accidently lock your keys inside. However, they will if there is a small child locked inside the car. Maybe you can try the police next time and save that cash for the bait monkey.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-08, 11:39 PM   #4
mariner
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

that really stinks i know how u feel(well kinda) hehehe
Old 07-29-08, 02:27 AM   #5
Tryinhard
BassFishin.Com Member

Sorry to hear, I launched the boat one time water got real bad went back to the dock to get the pickup, yep keys were inside raining like mad wind blowing wife and kids not real thrilled. Had a locksmith come out took two hours but the insurance paid for it and they all still love me ain't fishing fun lol
Tryinhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-08, 09:54 AM   #6
brushhog

Life goes on brother, days like that make us appreciate the good days! That must've been a hell of a lot of soda! Glad the baby is OK.
Old 07-29-08, 09:41 PM   #7
Jim80

well yet again the week has worsened , got home and had a message on the machine that nathan tested positive for limes disease . luckily the gave me a treatment plan and my insurance will cover most of the costs but a bummer none the less .
Old 07-29-08, 10:02 PM   #8
brushhog

Again being a silver lining kind of guy... you caught it early and he's being treated! Hope the little guy is well quickly!
Old 07-29-08, 10:08 PM   #9
Jim80

thanks man , we're hoping for the same as well
Old 08-04-08, 08:23 PM   #10
flfireman

We do it for free. If we can't get in we call pop a lock. Small service charge 30-40 dollars. Beats a $200. window.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.