Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-05, 10:35 AM   #24
Stick-em
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Stick-em
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O
Hi, Mike

Thanks for the info. I appreciate your help. However, the site confused me, I mean I did find the glue on their page, but just kind review from your site. It seems even no price on their site. And they listed bunches dealers there, I checked two of those dealers and can not find your product. So general speaking, I've kinda lost. I still don't know how to order it in Canada. Can I order it online, or have to go to somewhere to buy it.

Too bad, CanadianTire or W-Mart doesn't carry your products.

Any way, thanks a lot.
H2O,

http://www.setthehook.ca/dealers.html <== Here are some current Tackle Store Dealers in Canada. Set the Hook used to be an online store and now he's grown to be a Distributor in Canada. He's retracted his prices because of his distributor status. I know some of his stores have glue because I just shipped him a boat load a month ago.

If you want to contact Set The Hook Company directly to see whos stocking it, call
Work: 416-749-6182 or call Cellular if you no response: 416-347-4839 Peter Sevoia. Tell him Mike Rice asked you to call if you cannot get help at the first work number. Let me know of your service with them..

Thank You!

Mike Rice
Stick-em is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.