Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-05, 01:49 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default What to get?

Im going to dicks tomorrow to buy some new lures for this weekend of fishing. The lake we are fishing has weed beds like no other and its hard to cast out, if not impossible, with not getting any weeds. Last weekend i was fishing a senko t-rigged and got a couple bites but didnt land any fish. There is no boating on the lake either so i will be fishing from the shore. The lake is only 10 acres so its pretty small, almost a pond but its pretty clear water i would say. There is really only a couple good clearings, otherwise your just just fishing in massive weedbeds and i dont know what to do about them. So any advice would be appreciated as to what i should try. we plan to go at night and im having a competition with my dad as to who can catch the best fish and i really dont want to lose. lol thanks

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.