Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-08, 05:25 PM   #1
javelinbill
BassFishin.Com Member

Default bass boat saver

ive heard alot about this stuff. is it any good if so where can i get it. oh yeah thanks zooker. with the white blue spinnerbait tip. i cought some nice smallmouth with it............bill
javelinbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-08, 06:46 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lol knew ya would..

bbs is good but is pricey i find purple power or simple green work just as well -with out the spilled orange soda smell-

zooker
Old 05-26-08, 10:46 AM   #3
bassnman30
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Daves tournament tackle supplies it.
Old 05-26-08, 10:55 AM   #4
bassintxlady
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

javelinbill, I personally use the bass boat saver on my ranger .....it's awsome....and it smells great....it seems that when i started using this product and then took the boat to a lake that seemed to leave ring around the collar so to speak....when i got the boat out of the water at the launch i would take a rag and wipe off the ring.....using this product makes it easier to take off that ring at the launch each time....the gel coat seems to really look great....i highly recomend this product for gel coated boats....my ranger looks like the day i bought it.....so i have to say yes...this stuff is well worth the money....and it last's a long time....you don't have to put a whole lot on there....
i buy it online at www.bassboatsaver.com
Old 05-26-08, 12:22 PM   #5
Fish2win
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I have used BBS for about 5 years. In all fairness I have to say that know the man that invented it and have never paid for the first gallon. If used correctly 1 gallon will last an entire year if you fish 5 to 8 times per month 12 months per year. Do not spray it directly onto your gel coat everytime you need it. Spray it on a rag and then wipe it on the boat. It will also clean and condition the seats water proof your carpet shine your aluminum fenders and tires. It will clean a spot off your shirt and wax your truck . I also use it to clean the faucets in the house as well as the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The guy who invented it is a chemist in Indiana . He has a Ranger that is A 1989 model that looks new. He used it as the experimental boat to refine the formula and experiment. So he is a gentlemen chemist bass fishermen. I used to work with his sister here in Tennessee and met him by way of her. She is a former Bassin Gal national competitor. He comes here and fishes with her periodically.Paul has a great product that by useing it I have become convinced that it is superior to any other on the market. I dont know all there stores but I do know that www.1limit.com sales it. Buy a small container and give it a try. I dont know what it cost but I know it works great. Fish2win

Last edited by Fish2win; 05-27-08 at 10:36 AM.
Fish2win is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.