Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-08, 06:07 PM   #1
ky southern

Default tracker help

i have a new tracker 175 09 model.i really love it and coudnt be happier with the boat or motor but i have 1 small issue tht is buggin me.when i fill the livewell with recirc on manual it seems the pump is putting water in faster that the overflow can take it out.the water level rises almost to the lip of livewell.i have checked the line and didnt find any obstruction.i also have never tried filling and then putting recirc on auto.

any ideas or suggestions,before i take boat back to dealer and look stupid because i overlloked something simple.
Old 12-08-08, 10:00 PM   #2
Basscrazie
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Run it on auto and see if that helps.I fill mine with manual and then use auto but i don't have a tracker..
I had an olser boat that did that and i trimmed the overflow tube some to start draining quicker.
Basscrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 10:18 PM   #3
ky southern

thanks,i have figured it out.when i put it on auto it has time to drain down and doesnt get as full.and i think i will be using the recirc more that the areator anyways.also,a lot of guys have mentioned the tube,but mine doesnt have a tube,it has a thru hull near top of livewell,and ater i kinda figured out what i was doing i really like the way the new tracker livewells are made with the recirc and the pumpout.thanks for reply,and i hope the info i have given will even get me more replys and info about correct operation of this type livewell,my old boat just had areator with manual and auto and that was it.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.