Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-08, 11:30 PM   #26
ky southern

i also have a mustang automatic,dont know the model but it is red and has mustang wrote on it.i have never used it thank good ness but i do like it,and think if you can afford a boat i think you can afford a good auto pfd.i can tell ya that bout 3 weeks ago i went fishing by myself with air temps around 40,i put her on while idleing out to idle bouys and wore it all day,loaded back up and pulled to parking lot to strap boat and wipe the lake scum off and then got in my truck and relalized i still had my life jacket on.i do forget i have it on and i feel it is much better than my wife and kids waiting at ramp while the fire department drags for my ***.

i wish the lakes would put in a scanner type system like wal mart and other stores and you have to scan your life jacket,kill switch,and fishing poles to launch boat.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.