Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-07, 09:05 AM   #1
Captmikestarrett
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default 4 days Part II

Fri: Dawn Patrol out of Solomons Island with father and son again for convict bass. Started at Cedar Point with breakers in 2 foot seas. Caught 8 or so nice convict bass and three nice blues and then wind kicked up to three foot seas. One fish in the well at 24 and 3 blues for smoking we retreated back to mouth of Pax. Did I mention these customers had never fished before ? Casting lessons on a rocking boat is not easy but luckly they had a wicked cool learning skills and in no time where doing well. Brady stopped by as I set out live lines on leeward side of Pax and said he was heading south around the Cedar Point to escape the wind. Got a call 30 minutes later and ran down to meet him in a couple acres of busting fish.. THANKS BRADY..
Limit out by 11:am and back to anchor up with some live lines and eat lunch. Friday I found out my new boat is not a dry ride as my privates where wet from quarter waves.
Sat: Another father and son trip in the backwaters with some local clients. They had never fished the local waters and had just come back from SC where they fished ponds for LGMouth. That little bit of experiance meant some sweet LGMouth and they did very well.

Sun: Donated a trip to CCA and Ken and Diane bid for it and won. Caught a bunch of fish but no big ones over five.. But it was a blast..

Well folks it was a good four days...
Back at them in a couple of days.
Capt Mike
Old 06-25-07, 12:55 PM   #2
3dkicker

Looks like the summer feed is on in the ol' Mattawoman. Two 14lb sacks came out of there yesterday to win the NHBA club tournament. We fished an afternoon/evening tournament instead of the normal 6-2am. Fished turned on around 7pm and ate everything in site. Scattered grass and topwater baits.
Old 06-27-07, 12:09 AM   #3
Super Fluke

Nice job, looks like a lot of fun.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.