Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-06, 02:28 PM   #1
An00bis Maximus
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to An00bis Maximus
Unhappy What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I am a bank fisherman, so maybe the rules are a little different for me, if so please say so.

I use topwater floaters that i jerk and swim and let float, I use all kinds of spinners, I recently began to use 10" worms, and I use swimmer/divers. For hours I stand on the bank, and these monster bass are literally leaping fully out of the water all around me! But nothing bites, maybe once a week I'll get a fish. Sure it's beautiful out there, but I get frustrated sometimes. I try all kinds of returns and presentations, straight and fast return, jig a li'l bit sometimes, hell, everything I can think of. They just jump out of the water and laugh at me. Am I catching nothing because I am fishing from the bank? I know I'm there at the right times of dawn and dusk, so it must be the bank fishing huh?
An00bis Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.