Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-08, 05:03 AM   #1
1FASTLASER
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Exclamation I need to clarify something

I was going through and looking at some of the responses that I have given and some of the responses that I have gotten and I feel the need to clarify something. You always hear me talkinb about maximum performance of your rig. Ok here is the definition of that..........

Maximum Performance is your boat and motor working together in harmony instead of against each other so that your present setup be it a 10 foot plastic boat with a 2hp or a 21 foot boat with a 300hp can do its duty as effecintly as possible. Now maximum perfdormance does involve your rig running ........and here is that word......the fastest that it can. Now fast is just part of the equation but also I wanna point out if your rig is not able to go its fastest IT'S NOT AT IT'S MAXIUM PERFORMANCE LEVEL Maxium performance is not speed alone its a combination of all the qualities in a boat as a total package..........ie ride,holeshot,MPG,fishability,Topend speed,size of trolling motor,batteries etc etc.
Just wanted to clarify this cause I dont want folks to think that I am just trying to get max speed outta a rig..........LOL now if its mine look out I am gonna wring every mph outta her that I can but someone else's I always try to reach TOTAL PERFORMANCE.
Old 08-30-08, 07:18 AM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i understand ya laser. and i took some pics of that ranger for ya pal. it is a 364v, 150 xr4 black max. if ya are still interested, i got the ladies name and number. i'll try to post the pics when the little lady comes back from tenn (she is with her sister). let me know buddy!!
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 12:54 PM   #3
1FASTLASER

That would be great buddy. I am gonna have to do something pretty quick about the boat situation. Both of my boys are gettin grown real quick and my lil ole Tidecraft that I have grown to like so well just aint got the room to fish me and 2 boys that are as big and bigger than me along with tackle. LOL I REFUSE TO wear a spinnerbait as a earring.LOL I gotta get a bigger boat for that reason and as well I cant push my lil ole 90 hp anymore without turning it into a hand grenade. I can get more hp to push the load but the clock will go into high gear as to how long it will last before she blows.
Old 09-09-08, 06:10 PM   #4
Bob Smith

Thumbs up

I think you need a 20' Stroker with a 12" jackplate, a 300 HP Merc XS Opti and a 27" pitch Fury prop. That should just about take care of them boys!
Old 09-09-08, 06:40 PM   #5
Stinkies Daddy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER View Post
That would be great buddy. I am gonna have to do something pretty quick about the boat situation. Both of my boys are gettin grown real quick and my lil ole Tidecraft that I have grown to like so well just aint got the room to fish me and 2 boys that are as big and bigger than me along with tackle. LOL I REFUSE TO wear a spinnerbait as a earring.LOL I gotta get a bigger boat for that reason and as well I cant push my lil ole 90 hp anymore without turning it into a hand grenade. I can get more hp to push the load but the clock will go into high gear as to how long it will last before she blows.

Ya know you are getting kinda old . and a man of your seasoned mature years might otta loook for something along these lines

I kinda like the lower right hand model, but thats just me!
Old 09-09-08, 08:03 PM   #6
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

hey pal....that ranger got sold before i could take pics. so sorry buddy. but ifn ya want a pontoon boat...i got a 20' lowe fer sale. trolling motor (not the greatest). 70 hp johnson/evenrude. for you i'll make a great deal.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.