Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-10, 06:14 PM   #26
dave0943
BassFishin.Com Active Member

A good buddy had the same problem. They did test after test and couldn't find the answer.He found that on days that there were larger waves and more motion of the boat, his headaches would get more severe. He never had any signs of motion sickness, like traveling in a car or plane.He found he got some relief by taking motion sickness pills. I'll find out which pill when I talk to him. He would also feel fatigue on top of headaches. The pills seems to help a great deal. Also wearing a wide brim hat, cool clothing and good sun glasses seemed to make a difference. I had radiation treatments for throat cancer early this spring and was forced to wear a large brim hat. When you get radiation you can't get a sun burn or you can get skin cancer pretty easy. I bought a decent one at Walmart for around 25.00. It was hard to wear for a while, but now it doesn't bother me. The hat and high power sun screen keep me on the water. I hope you can get it figured out. I'll follow up with the motion sickness pill he uses.
Hang in there! It's got to be frustrating.
Dave
dave0943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-10, 06:55 PM   #27
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I think headaches are such a common symptom of so many issues its hard to pinpoint what anyone else specific problem might be on a message board. I have them too, and I am thinking they are due to my pure awesomeness as a fisherman. Its really very difficult being this good.

That, and allergies. For instance on my recent northern alabama trip, the first day I was in a new area code, sure enough, I got a headache. Hadnt had one in at least weeks, if not longer. Why? My guess is the move from south to north introduced me to new allergens in the air. After that first day, I got reacclimated and was alright.

For the entire period of human existence, the ability to travel hundreds of miles in a single day has only existed recently - and so, the ability of the body to adapt to changes of ones environment might not be so highly tuned.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-10, 10:54 PM   #28
XIntel007
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
I have them too, and I am thinking they are due to my pure awesomeness as a fisherman. Its really very difficult being this good.

That reminded me a quote from the great Ricky Bobby, "Her's the deal, I'm the best there ever was. When I wake up in the morning, I pi55 excellence."
XIntel007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.