Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-10, 01:21 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Fishing Jerseys

Getting close to the final art work on the jerseys man they are neat. I always wanted my own custom other than the custom club jerseys. Getting two in long sleeve, two in mid sleeve and two in short. (BASS and FLW with PAA might add one short sleeve for WON.) Got more than I can get to this year anyhow. I am going to be doing some Fall Saltwater series with my son possibly.

My wife is concerned that I am so ate up with the jerseys that I might mistakenly wear one to a meeting. She said “mistaken”…..

Just waiting on the finals for the logo, I should have Waffle send me over his logo so I can put one on the sleeve and maybe Kevin can send the sites logo for a spot on the sleeve… Actually kind of out of room I did put a few sponsor deals together. The biggest hold up was the boat but I gave in and did the Ranger for now. I might be trading out to a NITRO package end of the season. I held off on the Skeeter for the Florida for now. NITRO has their act together and the company behind it with the payouts is the best at the moment.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.