Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-09, 08:32 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Ou loses to a&m

# 3 ranked oklahoma gets it handed to them by #10 ranked texas a&m. in the big 12 semi's, i don't think it was a fluke from the game footage i seen..

we all know several forum members who should have been paying a bunch of attention to this game..

though i left a message with both of these guys i have not heard back...i figured the aggie alum would have returned my phone call.. the other -much older- sooner alum i did not exspect to get a call back from.

zooker
Old 03-15-09, 08:40 PM   #2
JB

LOL granpa walton ?
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-09, 08:46 PM   #3
Foyt20
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Foyt20

No Penn State yet again... Oh well.
Foyt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-09, 04:34 PM   #4
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

yeah i heard someone at school today sayin Oklahoma was goin to get to the final 4 in the tourney...... maybe with Blake Griffin they will win but i doubt it
Old 03-16-09, 05:00 PM   #5
zooker

ou in the final four??......lmao....lol...lol... dam that is funny..

zooker
Old 03-16-09, 08:34 PM   #6
aikenyounggun

thats what we said to him.... Stephen F. Austin is goin all the way..... just kiddin, my parents went there tho
Old 03-16-09, 09:12 PM   #7
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikenyounggun View Post
Stephen F. Austin
Where is that Hi school
Old 03-17-09, 06:38 AM   #8
Lancer6
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Time for a reality check, Zookles.
If you have been laboring under the impression that there exists other than a friendly rivalry 'twixt Reb T. Aggie and Lancer T. Sooner then you've been wasting your time. Ergo, trying to bait either of us into other than that is a waste of your time, and we all know said time would be better spent in another pursuit...Rehab comes to mind.
You see, Sasquatch, Reb and I have far more in common than in differences and we aren't likely to waste what time we share in sniping at one another over college sports. I think I speak for both of us in stating that the friendship we share is based on more than passing triviality. Besides, we both know that, come September, a new cycle of athletic competition will begin...If President Zero hasn't found a way to destroy that along with other American institutions by then.
BTW, it wasn't Texas A&M's Aggies that defeated OU in the Big 12 Men's tourney, it was the team from Oklahoma State...AKA "Okie Lite", whose inmates are often called "aggies" since OSWho(?) WAS Oklahoma Aand/orM until 1958.
True, the Texas A&M Women's B-Ball team eliminated us from the conference tourney but you seem to have overlooked the fact that OU's ladies won the regular season title, hands down. We split the home-and-home with the Aggie-ettes, our girls' ONLY conference loss, BTW.
Despite the tourney loss, OU's damsels have been awarded the #ONE seed in the initial round of the NCAA Tournament.
When Reb comes to mind, and he does so often, I reflect on the times we've shared and hope to share, his wonderful marriage, and how privileged I am to know him, his spouse and her sons, and his mom (not to mention the wonderful menagerie of various quadrupeds he and his family shelter and feed.) By my standards THAT is pure gold.
Don't plan to relocate, though, they have enough quadrupeds as it is.
To my knowledge, you left NO message for me. None on my ans/mach nor in my PM box. Let's leave it that way, 'K?
If you DID hear from Reb it's because he is a gentleman in the Aggie tradition; It's who and what Aggies are.
As for me, you're reading my response.
That said; I wish you nothing but happiness; Lotsa bass, all the fried foods you can engulf and a warm place to poop.

Sincerely,

Lancer6
Yer secret pal.
Lancer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-09, 07:14 AM   #9
JB

Don't plan to relocate, though, they have enough quadrupeds as it is.
To my knowledge, you left NO message for me. None on my ans/mach nor in my PM box. Let's leave it that way, 'K?
If you DID hear from Reb it's because he is a gentleman in the Aggie tradition; It's who and what Aggies are.
As for me, you're reading my response.
That said; I wish you nothing but happiness; Lotsa bass, all the fried foods you can engulf and a warm place to poop.

Rofl lancer
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-09, 02:05 PM   #10
aikenyounggun

yeah the little rant kind of confused me
Old 03-17-09, 08:16 PM   #11
Lancer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
Where is that Hi school
Nacogdoches (AKA Naked Doggies) TX. A fine school located in the Piney Woods part of Texiz. Mascot: Lumberjacks. Colors: Purple and White.
One of my former (Thank God!) GFs graduated from there.

Read:
http://www.sfasu.edu/

L6
Old 03-17-09, 08:17 PM   #12
Lancer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikenyounggun View Post
yeah the little rant kind of confused me
Doesn't take much, does it?

L6
Old 03-17-09, 08:32 PM   #13
Lancer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
# 3 ranked Oklahoma gets it handed to them by #10 ranked Texas A&M.
zooker
Corrected...no charge.

L6
Old 03-17-09, 10:31 PM   #14
bamabassman

are we talking bout foot ball here? didn't think so. and speaking of football,hehehe, how many of ya are gonna watch the A-DAY game on espn? i know i wil along with a few of my fellow alabamaians. even the "other" folks that live in what we call georgia(the plains part of the state) will be watching it real close,lmao.
Old 03-18-09, 06:13 AM   #15
Lancer6

Exclamation

FLASH! THIS JUST IN!

ALABAMA PLAYS dey own SELFs IN SPRING GAME...AND done losted!

Actually, they seem to be poised to prove that last year's success was no fluke. That's a good thing.
I know yew and Wittle are looking forward to September and I is tew!

L6

Old 03-18-09, 07:44 PM   #16
Rebbasser

Zooker, I haven't returned your call for no other reason than I haven't had a chance-not ignoring you

JB, thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I'm proud of my Aggies anytime they win in any sport(I'd prefer a few more in football)

Lancer6 and I are not and never have been caught up in more than a friendly rivalry-and we have a common enemy(nutless bovine U). After spending many hours sharing a boat with Lancer6(unfortunately we haven't had an opportunity much lately) I can say he is not only a very good friend he is also one of the finest men I have ever met. Besides, I just not a big BB fan.
Old 03-18-09, 10:18 PM   #17
bamabassman

hahaha lancer. yea we gonna win and lose this game. here lately ain't no other team can beat us. with the exception of that dang ol gater team. but we will win a lot more games in the coming years my friend. start hating us early ok? hahahahahahaha.

l6, i really love yer play on words man. makes me laugh every time i read em.
Old 03-19-09, 06:02 AM   #18
Lancer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
hahaha lancer. yea we gonna win and lose this game. here lately ain't no other team can beat us. with the exception of that dang ol gater team. but we will win a lot more games in the coming years my friend. start hating us early ok? hahahahahahaha.
l6, i really love yer play on words man. makes me laugh every time i read em.
Thanks for the kind werdz, BBM, and I won't be hatin' on anyone's team...not now, not ever. (Well, I reserve the right to hold certain coaches and fans in utter contempt, but you are exempt from any of that.)
So much as I love feetsball I must admit that, now that I semi-understand the rules of bizkitball, I am becoming more interested, at least at the college and HS level. Once Blake Griffin reaches the pros...next season, sad to say, I might take a closer look.
Don't get me wrong. I am pleased when the Spurs win but I've never watched an entire Spurs game 'cept for the time a lady got tickets and nagged me into attending a game at the ugly lump we call the Alamodome.
After an evening of being packed like sardines in the stands and overpriced beer, that was that...never again. (At least the *&$#! sardines get to lie down in the can!)
Unlike de Rebbil, who specializes in Aggie Football, I take an interest in virtually all OU sports; Women's BBall and Softball (Hotties on the diamond!), Men's baseball; Gymnastics for both genders (The men won the Nat'l C'ship for the umpteenth time.), and I even watched some Big 12 Wrestling (the REAL wrestling) as of late.
Heck, I even keep tabs on OU's Soccer, Volleyball, and ROWING teams.
Mmmmmmmm...Girls in skimpy attire rowing skinny little boats..."Stroke...Stroke...Str..."...Never mind
Shoot, I even check in on the Golf mob.
Now that there's college bass fishing, well...my cup runneth over.

L6
Old 03-19-09, 05:47 PM   #19
bamabassman

i hear ya on watching the college girlies teams l6. i was at a bama game in t-town a couple of years ago. met the ENTIRE girls gymnasties team,mmmmmmmmm. looking at them gals and the little cartoon cloud above my head of them doing their stuff.........oh sorry dear. i was just telling l6 how rude and all it is to think of such things. yes dear. you ARE the most wonderful woman on the face of the earth. ok, i'll go and do the dishes now baby, ........yes the laundry and clean the bathroom too. hahahahahahaha

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.