Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-09, 11:02 AM   #1
Christopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Pass it on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHlvnqPdH0
Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-09, 01:19 PM   #2
OrygunBasser
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Unfortunatly those that think that this is just some crackpot are in for a real shock!!!

There is an uprising in the works! I will tell you this, If anyone comes for my guns, they are dead!!!! I am not the only one that feels this way, there are millions!

Say, in a time of economic recovery, there is a job for you, Confiscating guns!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-09, 02:03 PM   #3
doc

I tend to not follow anyone wearing a mask.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-09, 06:26 PM   #4
aikenyounggun

yeah the mask thing is kind of weird.... we do have free speech
Old 03-23-09, 08:23 PM   #5
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

This is scary stuff right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9PvRY1vZk
Old 03-23-09, 09:28 PM   #6
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

There was a report in Missouri the other day stating that people who support 3rd party candidates, have Ron Paul bumper stickers, regularly reference the Constitution and have the 1st Navy Jack (dont tread on me) flag are potential domestic terrorists. Well, I have all of those things and I abhor the thought of terrorism or violence.

Let me say that I agree in some regards with Glenn Beck, we should avoid violence if possible. We should legitimately be scared to death that this thing will become violent. Once it does, pandora's box will be open. We wont be able to control the ideology behind the violence and it may evolve into purposeless riots instead of legitimate, worthwhile political revolution aimed at restoring liberty.

What we must be is overwhelmingly defensive. Yes, hold on to your guns. Do not allow yourselves to be controlled or scared by the federal government. Defending your home, your family and your land is right. But dont start the fighting or threatening violence.

We have the numbers and the land. We must first become a real political entity that seeks to make politicians pay at the voting booth.

In the meantime, considering joining the Campaign for Liberty. It is Ron Paul's PAC, but it is more a movement towards an idea. You don't have to donate, in fact I dont and wont until I am well out of debt.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Also consider supporting HR 1207 and sending a handwritten letter to YOUR REPRESENTATIVES in Congress to do the same. It is a bill that only requires that Congress have the right, authority and duty to audit the Federal Reserve. If we cannot even see what is on their books, then any notion that this is a free and open country is unfounded. They have the ultimate power to destroy the dollar. Ben Bernake is the most powerful man on earth because of this. There are no checks and balances on the Fed because it was only created in 1913.

Finally, Glenn Beck has started something called the 912 Project. If I have the idea right, it is more of a social group that unites likeminded individuals who believe in what America once was. It does not seem to be overtly political and does not need to be. You don't have to even join that group to help. All you have to do is stay in touch with your freinds, speak out, do the right thing and it will already be accomplishing the goals of the 912 project. This board already seems to have several people who see eye to eye with many of these common sense ideas. We must stick together and refuse to compromise now that they have finally gotten down to whittling at our basic rights. Thats right, organize on Bassfishin.com. Organize at your highschool. At your college. At your fishing club, at the bar and most especially at your church. Everything in the Bill of Rights was passed with an eye towards preventing the usurpation of basic liberty. Freedom of Assembly included. Do it. Exercise your rights each day, make a point of it and there will be no stopping us.
Old 03-23-09, 09:50 PM   #7
1/4 stick

Amen WTL.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.