Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-11, 02:45 PM   #1
Deacon
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Something for all of you to check out!

Some of you may know me and some may not. I have been around here a long time and know alot of the old timers. I am a tournament guy and starting to become a big fish hunter. Some of my close personal friends are big fish hunters as well. I have been looking over this forum lately and most of you ask the same question of How do I do catch better fish? Or How do I rig a swimbait? Or when where to fish with a particular bait. Well I have some friends that have put together a awesome webite that will really help you all with some of the questions you keep asking yourselves. There are alot of video blogs so all you need to do is look around and check out the videos. Drop Matt any questions you guys have and he will get back to you. Tell em Deacon sent ya over!

www.tacticalbassin.com

Now Matt Allen is a friend of mine that you will see in most of the videos. Some of you Cali guys know Matt or at least know who he is and have seen some of his catches. He is one of the premier big fish hunters out there. He has LMB up to 17#, Smallies up to 6# and spots up to 6.5# All this site is designed to do is help you become better fisherman wether it be big fish hunting or tournament fishing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will be adding a new feature to the site as well. It is designed for Kayakers, float tubers and kickboaters. It will be a video blog that will help you guys out in setting up your boats, catching better fish from them.

If you guys have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them here,contact Matt through his site or email me personally and I will help you all out as much as I can. Deacon0722@yahoo.com
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-11, 10:16 PM   #2
boloson

i think i've watched all of matt's vids along with all of kevin's vids also...which led me to this forum. i really appreciate people like them because they take the time to actually make the vids & not to mention they're very informative. but i also hate them because they havent made any new vids lol
boloson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-11, 01:50 AM   #3
Deacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boloson View Post
i think i've watched all of matt's vids along with all of kevin's vids also...which led me to this forum. i really appreciate people like them because they take the time to actually make the vids & not to mention they're very informative. but i also hate them because they havent made any new vids lol
Matt has made 6 vids over the last week. As of this moment hes on Clear Lake. I hope he gets some as there is ice and snow all over...

50+ views and noone else said anything...wow!
Old 01-10-11, 02:39 AM   #4
Garry2rs

I just checked out the site.
Lots of great info!
Thanks for the tip.
Garry2rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-11, 03:20 AM   #5
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

I have been gaining some interest in SB fishing. I have a fishing buddy, and that is all he does. I have seen him hook into a few beast, but never landed them with me in the boat. He sends me pics like the one I put up in the bragging board. But I did just order a 7'10" Rainshadow to start a SB rod build on, and plan on adding a Curado E7 300 to the arsenal. I am looking hard at the ML jointed bass, it just calls my name. My stump for SBs has to be a confidence thing though. I just don't have much in it because I know it is probably not going to put 10 fish in the boat in a day, but the ones you do lock on to could be the beast.
Old 01-10-11, 04:20 AM   #6
boloson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
Matt has made 6 vids over the last week. As of this moment hes on Clear Lake. I hope he gets some as there is ice and snow all over...

50+ views and noone else said anything...wow!
will check out the new vids thanks
boloson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-11, 12:21 PM   #7
WaffleJaw

Ive also watched all of Matt's viddy's over the last few months....Very informative and a nice site.
Definitely gets you pumped to throw a big bait!
Old 01-10-11, 01:01 PM   #8
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Cool site and some great vids. I'll definitely be watching some more of them.

Thanks for sharing this.

BB
Old 01-10-11, 01:40 PM   #9
cassidyta

Great site. I had seen it on Swimbait nation a while ago and found it to be very informative.
Old 01-10-11, 09:09 PM   #10
pig n jig

Hey Deacon, it is good to see you here.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-11, 11:09 PM   #11
Deacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig View Post
Hey Deacon, it is good to see you here.
Hey PnJ long time no see. Awesome to see you again. Glad to be here. But I have always been here mainly lurking in the shadows since Zook passed away. I decided over the weekend to throw my advise in every now and then when needed.....
Old 01-11-11, 05:50 PM   #12
bassinbob

Throw away Deacon. I need all I can get.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.