Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-08, 08:46 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default did i see the zara spook?

hey folks. just got back from a visit down to saouth bama. had a nice wedding i had to attend for a nephew of my wifes. her sister in law that was the kidney donor for lisa. anywho... we also had to meet MY nephew (oldest sisters son), on the other side of the bay and give him a few tools i had promised him . he just moved down there and was in need of some tools to start his new job. so since i had a few spares, i gave them to him. now here is the part i am wondering about. see...as we were going across the I-10 bayway across the famous Mobile Bay, i was looking at all the folks out there fishing. some i knew were fishing for flounder, redfish and so forth. a few were also bassfishing. the tide was up and the bay is still brackish i know form having lived there for 17 years. and as i am looking at all the boats, my wife and (at the same time i might add) noticed a familer looking rig. then we turned to one another and said "is that wtl?" is that the famous SS ZARA SPOOK? so wtl, it was about halfway across the bay, at exactly 9:10 am, on the bay side of the bridge. wuz you there? let us know and tell us (if it was you) how you did. i blew my horn, like...yea i know you or anyone else out there would be able to hear it, NOT. lmao. and we were going around 80mph,too. we wuz in a hurry gang, sorry. we also just HAD to check out the B P S store there in spanish fort. yes gang the ol bait monkey got us fer around 150 bucks. i'll let the mrs tell ya'll what SHE got versus what i got, hahaha.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.