Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-07, 05:27 PM   #1
Dannie Zimmerman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default They Will Come Back For More

A few years ago, my son Cory and I were bass fishing in a small pond. I think he was around 8 years old. We were worming and really catching alot. We were in an old leaky jon boat with a wore out trolling motor, but having a blast. Cory hooked a big one, but lost him right at the boat when the line broke. I rigged him back up, and a few casts later, he hooked another big one. This time we got him in the boat. There was alot of fish to clean so we decided to head home. For some reason I decided to show Cory how to tell what the bass had been feeding on. I grabbed the biggest fish (3lbs), the one Cory had caught and cut it open. Inside this fish's stomach was the worm, hook and bullet weight. We could not believe it.
Cory had actually caught this fish twice! Have any of ya'll had any thing like this happen to you?
Dannie Zimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.