Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-13, 05:09 PM   #1
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Time for some Monkey business!!!!

It's started. The Monkey is working overtime. I'm starting to pick up some items getting ready for the shows. I'll try to post and show as much as I can prior to and just after in case I come across anything I think the guys here may be interested in. Came across a few reels at my buddy Larry's place. Larry does rod and reel repair and can come across some really nice things every once and a while. (I don't have the specs on the reels with me but I'll update them asap)
Used $20 (Pinnacle Solene SLP10LH - lefty)

Two at $35 ea (Abu 5501 C3 - Sweden made)

Selection of Ryobi's. Pictured is a AD4000V $33, V-Mag4 (5.0:1) for $28, and V-Mag 3 for $22

Going old school on this one....Pflueger Summit $35. He's got a Pflueger Supreme for $30

Striper bucktails are $.50 ea. He's got three boxes full.

Box of spoons/jigs $15

Also I hit R&R Custom Baits up for some product to sell and picked it up over the weekend. Ended up with 50+ jigs (1/2 and 3/8 oz) and 90+ bags of plastics (finesse worms, floating worms, brush busters, and ring worms).

jigs

plastics

Get in touch with me if you'd like something before the shows start!!! (I warned you....Monkey Business!!!)

Last edited by 3dkicker; 01-08-13 at 03:11 PM.
3dkicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 09:01 PM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Throw the red flag up for this one!!! That's a crazy amount of tackle you got there Smitty, great haul!
Old 01-09-13, 03:34 PM   #3
3dkicker

That's just a small sample of what I could have picked up. Imagine a 15' garage wall full of baits plus boxes lining the wall full of tackle. Also waiting on my Nemesis stuff to come in. Brian's working hard to fill orders. Got some other stuff in the works too.
Old 01-09-13, 05:59 PM   #4
nobass

do you do the nashville show in feb
Old 01-10-13, 02:30 PM   #5
3dkicker

No I don't but I believe Robert from River Rock Custom Baits will be there. He makes a great product that I've just started to carry. He did some custom tubes for a client of mine and I had him pour me a few hundred extra to sell. He also makes some nice swim baits that I posted not too long ago. Check him out.

The hand poured green pumpkin finesse worms are sold out. Stuff doesn't stay around for long and I haven't even done a show yet.....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.