Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-12, 09:55 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Alabama Spinnerbait!

I bet if they had a big new release campaign and called it;

Alabama Spinnerbait

they would sell a ton of them. Suppose you would have to make some modifications so you could label it 'NEW'.
May have to raise the price alittle (so folks think something must be special about it) but thats probably it.
I mean really, the alabama rig in some form, has been around for quite awhile. Ocean fishing, Crappie fishing.

http://www.landbigfish.com/Booyah/Bo...innerbaits.cfm

Come on, lets be honest, how many of you clicked this thread because of the word 'Alabama' in the title? Other than bama, he was a given.

Hey, I'm just having some fun with my winter duldrums.
The Doc who gave me the advice yesterday, also mentioned something about crazy people talking to themselves, but I really didn'i catch it all due to all the other voices trying to get thier two cents in.

Everyone have the very best Tuesday you possible can, especally you coldbasser!
Old 01-17-12, 10:06 AM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Done already called a calabama rig
http://www.basstackledepot.com/chubb...abama-rig.aspx
Not legal in many states due to extra teasers(blades) state of tn considers a blade a teaser and one is permitted but three baits or teasers per rig with or without hooks
Now think of a 5 rig with dual willow leafs lol,regardless of regulations being stretched to accomidate some one will make a bait that doesnt conform no matter how many they would actually permit
And may be the baits downfall some T orgs are banning it even in states where legal to toss
Yes previously umbrella rig,and current laws most likly passed because of it and say striper fishing,they however trolled it
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.