Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-12, 07:44 PM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Looking for Reviews

Camo-floro
http://www.tackledirect.com/hi-seas-...camo-line.html

Everyone knows fluorocarbon isn't 100% transparent. The concept, to my understanding, with this line is just that. It doesn't appear like a line. The colors make a break in sequence, hence making what can be seen visually harder to see due to the pattern break in line. Makes sense.
Very spendy!
These folks have a patent but if there is real logic to it, wouldn't others be working on having something similar?
I'm happy with the line I use and not really looking to change, but..........

Next

Now this one I have no intention of getting but was amazed at the 'customer reviews', 5-star accross the board.
Now granted only three people reviewed, but still.

Bass Minder Chart
http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Minder-S...21525/-1747279

I'm just thinking......if I get a Kayak, rigged up witha Color-selector, a bass chart, a couple of rods hitched up with Alabama Rigs, put a fish locater on with down and side imaging a small raft to pull along a couple of batteries (with solar powered on board charger of course).
Sit back...open a 'pop'....turn on the Hydro-Wave, my day should be complete, don't you think?

So,
Anyone have experience with either product? I really have more interest in the line but am all ears on the chart.

Last edited by joedog; 01-29-12 at 08:00 PM.
joedog is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.