Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-10, 07:25 PM   #26
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

His arm had an out of body experience. Too bad. We lost Hightower midseason to a MCL/ACL, he was like another Rolondo Mclain out there. And Texas might not beat OU if they had Bradford. Its part of the game.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-10, 07:27 PM   #27
BeaverIslander
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Now it's time to see Boise State vs. The Tide for the National Championship!! Oh wait...
BeaverIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-10, 09:56 AM   #28
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

3d, i "think" it was a stinger. I haven't heard an official statement yet. And that is uncommon to say the least. Injuries do happen. Like WTL said we lost one of the best linebackers in the nation early in the season. Our #1 reciever was hurt almost all season long. So this is what happens in the game. I am sorry for the injury to Colt, but he said it too. It is what it is. A lot of players got hurt this year, part of the game.
Now beaver.......... as for Boinky State................as the SWAMY would say...............COM'ON MANNNNNNNNNNN! Let's not ruin this with a lot of what or who should have played whom. Florida showed folks how the second best SEC team can whip up on the undefeated. Nuff said?
Old 01-09-10, 11:25 AM   #29
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

If McCoy had played it would have a better game. I thinkk Alabama would still have won, they had the better team.
Without McCoy it was only exciting for about 2 minutes near the end of the game. If you were a casual fan or a Texas fan it wasn't a good game. It was only a good game if you were an Alabama fan.
For me I was to toward leaning toward Alabama, but what I really wanted was to see a good game and I didn't get that at all.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.