Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-10, 02:52 PM   #26
muddy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I was not rtying to shwo you up, I was actually trying to aknowledge that we had a give and take and you disagreed with me, Since you had wrote that " or as the story goes" I took it that you did not believe that story, as many do not. Some believe they came from west or mid west to east , How is that trolling. Whats with you, you cant take disagreement, is it too hard a stretch that when a man writes or so the story goes he may be in disagreement? Whatever I am here and aint going anywhere and i could give a flying *^@#@#!7 about you. I was trying to be civil , what a mook

I am not an e idiot, and I resent you saying so, This does not have spell and grammar check, I am serisouly dislexic and i have a college degree as you, what does that mean in the long run. I am not wrong i disagree with you a lot and I know what i am talking about . So if calling me a troll, feeble and whatever makes you one with your univerese go ahead, For thos out there who take expecption , I ask did i start all this , or did i not conduct this as a discussion, as i will, I am done battling with you, its like arguing with a child or better still a cop giving me a ticket, i might as well just accept the ticket and not have to listen to the BS coming with it.
Old 01-10-10, 03:38 PM   #27
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Alright, thats enough. Muddy, if you are saying yet again that you are through battling him, follow through with that this time.

I really meant what I said about you two being in love. I think yall both enjoy each other immensely. Yall keep going back for second helpings.
Old 01-10-10, 05:03 PM   #28
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy View Post
I was not rtying to shwo you up, I was actually trying to aknowledge that we had a give and take and you disagreed with me, Since you had wrote that " or as the story goes" I took it that you did not believe that story, as many do not. Some believe they came from west or mid west to east , How is that trolling. Whats with you, you cant take disagreement, is it too hard a stretch that when a man writes or so the story goes he may be in disagreement? Whatever I am here and aint going anywhere and i could give a flying *^@#@#!7 about you. I was trying to be civil , what a mook

I am not an e idiot, and I resent you saying so, This does not have spell and grammar check, I am serisouly dyslexic and i have a college degree as you, what does that mean in the long run. I am not wrong i disagree with you a lot and I know what i am talking about . So if calling me a troll, feeble and whatever makes you one with your univerese go ahead, For thos out there who take expecption , I ask did i start all this , or did i not conduct this as a discussion, as i will, I am done battling with you, its like arguing with a child or better still a cop giving me a ticket, i might as well just accept the ticket and not have to listen to the BS coming with it.
I'm listening to the BS right now... coming from YOU!

Last edited by Bassboss; 01-10-10 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-10-10, 10:13 PM   #29
bassintom
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

You guys need some....

No reacharound!
Old 01-10-10, 10:17 PM   #30
muddy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Thats jsut not right!
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.