Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-11, 03:34 PM   #1
cassidyta
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Tequilla

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the Counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills.
He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in It. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the Money in the jar?"

"Well... You pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the Money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, "What are the three tests?"

"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 Which he stuffs into the jar.

"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:

"First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds Or less, and you can't make a face while doing it."

"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad Tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."

"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never Had sex. You have to take care of that problem."

The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 - but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila And then do all those other things!"

"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!"

He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can.
Tears stream down both cheeks - but he doesn't make a face - and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull Chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight - then nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he Staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds And he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body.
He drunkenly says,

"Now..., where's that old woman with The bad tooth?"
Old 04-29-11, 09:59 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

HAHA I have heard it before and it's still funny!
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 10:11 PM   #3
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Kinda figgured he got his moneys worth.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 11:14 PM   #4
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO THAT"S GREAT!! lol!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.