Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-13, 01:20 AM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default NFL playoff's!

Who's been watching the play-offs? I was pulling for the Pack and Denver, but seeing as them two were knocked off today, gotta go with the Falcons and Ravens.

Who's got your picks for tomorrows games?

Patriots - Texans | Patriots
Seahawks - Falcons | Seahawks (better defense)

Was really hopping for a Packers/Falcons NFC Championship game... would been a shoot out!
Old 01-13-13, 11:41 AM   #2
keithdog

I'm going to bet the Falcons and Patriots end up in the Super Bowl. Personally, I am not a fan of any of the teams that are still in it, so only mild interrest for me.
Old 01-13-13, 12:26 PM   #3
bamabassman

falcons !!!!!!
Old 01-13-13, 01:02 PM   #4
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

With Denver getting knocked out I'm done. I may watch a little but no interest in who wins.
Old 01-13-13, 06:51 PM   #5
keithdog

After watching this wekend, I still think the Patriots will get in, but I'm changing my mind about the Falcons. I'd like to see them get there, but I don't think they can beat San Fran at this point. What they did to Green Bay was like watching the Crimson Tide!
Old 01-13-13, 08:43 PM   #6
joedog

I can only say one thing, this weekends games were some the best games this year, my opinion only.
Packer game was probably last on the list.
Again, my opinion only, the Packers seemed to be the only team that really didn't step.
Hate to say but....
Old 01-13-13, 10:40 PM   #7
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedog View Post
I can only say one thing, this weekends games were some the best games this year, my opinion only.
Packer game was probably last on the list.
Again, my opinion only, the Packers seemed to be the only team that really didn't step.
Hate to say but....
I agree, there was some really entertaining football this weekend. That ATL-Sea game was crazy! At halftime I didn't think Seattle had a chance and then in the end, I didn't think Atlanta had a chance.
Old 01-14-13, 07:08 PM   #8
islandbass

All I can say as a Hawk, is why good ol Pete didn't go for the field goal instead of going for it. I literally shouted at the top of my lungs, "NO!!!!!!!!! Go for the Field Goal!"If he did, and I am not a monday morning qb, they would have stayed on top, 31-30 if everything stayed the same. To have been scoreless in the first half and win would have been sweeter that your hand in the honey pot.

Still love my Hawks. It has been an incredible ride, especially since we never make it the dance. This team has the gumption to silence the east side bias from now on.
Old 01-14-13, 07:10 PM   #9
jamesh99
BassFishin.Com Member

falcons and patriots and i think the scores going to be 28 to 14 FALCONS
jamesh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-13, 07:21 PM   #10
WatterBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbass View Post
All I can say as a Hawk, is why good ol Pete didn't go for the field goal instead of going for it. I literally shouted at the top of my lungs, "NO!!!!!!!!! Go for the Field Goal!"If he did, and I am not a monday morning qb, they would have stayed on top, 31-30 if everything stayed the same. To have been scoreless in the first half and win would have been sweeter that your hand in the honey pot.

Still love my Hawks. It has been an incredible ride, especially since we never make it the dance. This team has the gumption to silence the east side bias from now on.
No way would everything else have played out the same after that. The FG could have been blocked, missed, faked or made, or there could have been a penalty or any other number of things. Regardless, everything else after that would have played out under different situations and who knows how that would have played out.
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-13, 08:26 PM   #11
keithdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbass View Post

I agree. I don't have any idea how the game would have played out, but I would have tried the FG. Regardless, that was one hell of a come back!
Old 01-15-13, 11:53 PM   #12
Bassboss

Sorta was scratching my head why they didn't go or the FG too. But I wanted the Falcons to win, so I'm happy!

And yes, great games this weekend! Broncos and Baltimore was an instant classic!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.